Page 4172 of 4685 FirstFirst ... 3172367240724122416241694170417141724173417441754182422242724672 ... LastLast
Results 41,711 to 41,720 of 46841
  1. #41711
    Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mid West
    Posts
    1,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    They are just items that you can sell to the NPC shops for a set amount of meseta; no other use for them. Izane Crystals are similar items that sell for higher.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by moorebounce; Jul 22, 2018 at 04:30 PM.
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

  2. #41712

    Default

    I don't recall seeing any Val weapons for sale with S2:Offensive Intent. Did SEGA restrict the sales of these or something?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

  3. #41713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    I don't recall seeing any Val weapons for sale with S2:Offensive Intent. Did SEGA restrict the sales of these or something?
    Best guess supply ran out. According to visiphone, it came from Enchanted Forest, which guess it is from the trigger?

  4. #41714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Flower View Post
    Best guess supply ran out. According to visiphone, it came from Enchanted Forest, which guess it is from the trigger?
    Strange, according to swiki, it's in the Enchanted Forest Free Field Exploration.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

  5. #41715
    Garbage-chan Kondibon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In her garbage can.
    Posts
    9,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Strange, according to swiki, it's in the Enchanted Forest Free Field Exploration.
    It is. But no one does it enough to get drops anymore probably.

  6. #41716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    It is. But no one does it enough to get drops anymore probably.
    Perhaps it will pickup again after the 6th Anniversary stuff is over.

    EDIT: Turns out that there's a bunch of them, but you can't find them just with an "S2" search, you got to type the entire thing. Not sure if this has to do with SEGA or the translation patch for items.
    Last edited by the_importer_; Jul 23, 2018 at 12:00 AM.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

  7. #41717
    エターナルブレイバー milranduil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    probably wopal TA
    Posts
    4,740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Perhaps it will pickup again after the 6th Anniversary stuff is over.

    EDIT: Turns out that there's a bunch of them, but you can't find them just with an "S2" search, you got to type the entire thing. Not sure if this has to do with SEGA or the translation patch for items.
    if you haven't searched it before, it won't be in your cache yet. otherwise, idk.

  8. #41718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    if you haven't searched it before, it won't be in your cache yet. otherwise, idk.
    Never happened before.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

  9. #41719
    Sega Stockholm Syndrome GHNeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    High Voltage
    Posts
    2,624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Never happened before.
    then it was in your cache then



  10. #41720

    Default

    AC scratch card that has the most value currently?

Similar Threads

  1. [?Thread?] "Quick Questions? Come here ... "
    By Ordy in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 12, 2013, 12:08 PM
  2. Come here for all your copyrighted product needs!
    By TheOneHero in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2008, 12:32 PM
  3. COME HERE FOR THE FUNNIES
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2006, 03:56 AM
  4. Come here for leet training
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Oct 5, 2005, 10:09 PM
  5. Come here for a secret...
    By Bot-Bot in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 26, 2005, 06:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •