Page 4172 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3172367240724122416241694170417141724173417441754182422242724672 ... LastLast
Results 41,711 to 41,720 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    pro tip:
    Replace that Spirita 4 with Arks fever.
    @Will_2_Power:
    This is a good tip, as it will add more stats as well as make the affixing formula simpler.

However, the point was to be cheap, and I suspect Arks Fever on units is not cheap. I currently cannot check the prices for you though.

If it is too expensive for you, it may be worth it to wait a couple days, since PSO2 day (Aug. 2) is soon. More units with Arks Fever will be added to the market, and prices should come down.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

^Yeah, that's great guys, about repleasing spirita4 with Arks Fever.

Luckily, I went to sleep (too tired) and haven't affixed my unit set yet.

And about the price of Arks Fever, it's about 2-3 mill per piece so I'll just be patient and wait until PSO2 day (which is literally like a day away) to see if prices come down a little bit.

Then I'll just do as you guys suggested:

Ares Soul
    Shoot4
    Stamina4
    Apprezina Reverie
    Arks Fever

The affixing process is a little more expensive by a few mill than the basic of basics affixes but I think that's fine; I'm probably not going to re-affix for higher stats for Gunner anytime soon anyway.

I really appreciate the help guys, thanks a lot.
    Last edited by Will_2_Power; Jul 31, 2018 at 02:55 PM.

What's the minimum expected level of power for lv 75 content these days? Since I just came back my gear is severely outdated.

For example my Gu/Ra still has Blitz Fender TMG's but they're +10 and I've affixed +115 R-atk, I did get that Aura daizuth 13* or whatever but their affix obviously sucks worse and I can't grind them now that the CF is expired.

My units are still Saiki and I've only got 70 S,R, and T atk on them. I affixed them like that since this character has all classes, it would have costed a ridiculous amount of money to specialize further and I really like being able to play whatever class I want serviceably.

My Fi/Hu still uses Invade 13* Dsaber, though I know you can buy 13 stars, sometimes with pretty decent starting affixes now on the market, any suggestions for a stopgap while I work toward something more solid?

I have the 13* knuckles you get from the thunder dog, and I haven't checked since I've been leveling Fo but I probably need 13* daggers so a suggestion for those would be nice as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    @Will_2_Power:
    This is a good tip, as it will add more stats as well as make the affixing formula simpler.

However, the point was to be cheap, and I suspect Arks Fever on units is not cheap. I currently cannot check the prices for you though.

If it is too expensive for you, it may be worth it to wait a couple days, since PSO2 day (Aug. 2) is soon. More units with Arks Fever will be added to the market, and prices should come down.
    you're suppose to buy arks fever at low affix level slots and upslot from there since its treated as Lv1 junk affix rates and is fairly easy to upslot on to everything, you dont buy at high upslots unless you wanna waste money and well being lazy (you need 3x arks fever for arks max)

Quote Originally Posted by Sesheenku View Post
    What's the minimum expected level of power for lv 75 content these days? Since I just came back my gear is severely outdated.

For example my Gu/Ra still has Blitz Fender TMG's but they're +10 and I've affixed +115 R-atk, I did get that Aura daizuth 13* or whatever but their affix obviously sucks worse and I can't grind them now that the CF is expired.
    GU/FI is meta, GU/HU isnt bad either. Every new player can get a readily available 14* Atra series weapon by grinding a Val series weapon to +35 and converting it into Atra with its requested materials. If you plan to get Lifesteal, grab the 14* GS first, affix the S4 on it then go convert it into w/e you want since it will retain the Healing s4 unless you screw up and forget to add during a later affix process

My units are still Saiki and I've only got 70 S,R, and T atk on them. I affixed them like that since this character has all classes, it would have costed a ridiculous amount of money to specialize further and I really like being able to play whatever class I want serviceably.
    whether it costs ridiculous meseta or not to have good gear doesnt mean you need to have the most badass affixs. theyre are still builds for all rounded atk units but of course it's always going to be better to specialize in each area. It's cheap to do all rounded now a days but dont expect like huge boost either, something 100-120 with the right affixes

My Fi/Hu still uses Invade 13* Dsaber, though I know you can buy 13 stars, sometimes with pretty decent starting affixes now on the market, any suggestions for a stopgap while I work toward something more solid?
    Invade DS (series) was never good because of it's variance and crit pot defnitely didnt help it. The current LQ is going away after next maint so you can farm for a Shien DS if you like but the pot is very fickle when off element so if you're needing gear its not a bad place to start. Alternatively get a group of friends or team mates and farm for Invade NT's weapons in the 4 man version of the last XQ that came out since Invade NT isn't trade like the OT version was.

I have the 13* knuckles you get from the thunder dog, and I haven't checked since I've been leveling Fo but I probably need 13* daggers so a suggestion for those would be nice as well.
    Invade NT or Shien

we're going to be getting a 150% RDR (or more?) from the event reward panels so people will be farming Enchanted Forest again which will be your best bet to farm Jutus weapons to convert into Lumiere series which is whats considered #1 or #2 14* atm since those will get buffed down the line so it's better get Lumiere if you can (since Jutus weapons are drop only) and stick to those
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jul 31, 2018 at 08:17 PM.

How do I stop my team managers from changing the team name, without taking their managership?

Quote Originally Posted by MightyHarken View Post
    How do I stop my team managers from changing the team name, without taking their managership?
    Revoking their manager status is the only surefire way, though you may just want to have a conversation with them before doing so. Also, keep in mind that the Team name can only be changed once every 7 days, so you could in theory just make the change yourself before they get a chance each week; it's not an elegant solution, but if you don't want to revoke their manager status, it might be your only choice.
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 1, 2018 at 12:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyHarken View Post
    It will sound cynical, but the best way is to have people you can trust as Managers. If people "abuse" their power to do stuff you do not support, you will need to demote them.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Revoking their manager status is the only surefire way, though you may just want to have a conversation with them before doing so. Also, keep in mind that the Team name can only be changed once every 7 days, so you could in theory just make the change yourself before they get a chance each week; it's not an elegant solution, but if you don't want to revoke their manager status, it might be your only choice.
    Thanks for the answer. That really sucks. Honestly, team name changing sounds like it should be only possible by the team master, but ok. Sega logic, I guess.

Gu/Ra stopped being viable long time ago.
    There is a Ring for TMG that boosts your damage if you have a Stance skill active and the damage multipliers on Ra force you to hit weakpoints and stand still which is not always possible. That and the fact that some TMG PA are striking type, which receive no bonus from Ra. Like Kril said, Gu/Fi is Meta and Gu/Hu is weaker but has a more stable DPS + survivability.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    you're suppose to buy arks fever at low affix level slots and upslot from there since its treated as Lv1 junk affix rates and is fairly easy to upslot on to everything, you dont buy at high upslots unless you wanna waste money and well being lazy (you need 3x arks fever for arks max)
    You're ignoring some details.

Upslotting isn't free. It costs ability success rate boosters, fodders, and Dudu fees. Now the cost of fodders and Dudu fees may be modest, but the ability boosters are not.

Ability Success Rate +30% costs 20 cubes, which could have been converted into 240,000 meseta.
    Ability Success Rate +40% costs 100 cubes, which could have been converted into 1,200,000 meseta.

Upslotting from 2s -> 3s and 3s -> 4s each requires an Ability +30% for a 100% rate. Upslotting from 4s -> 5s requires an Ability +40% for a 100% rate.

Currently, the cheapest 4s unit with Arks Fever costs 787,500. The cheapest 5s unit with Arks Fever costs 1,900,500. Do you think the difference in price is a coincidence?

Now the cheapest 3s is 316,500 (and 1s and 2s are barely cheaper). Starting from there could get you a 5s unit for a discount considering converted costs (around 1.8mil+). However, it may be justified to go ahead and buy at 5s just to avoid the hassle.

Now, if you have an excess of cubes or ability boosters that you are dying to get out of your storage, then upslotting is justified. Otherwise, I don't think it's worth it.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9