Page 4174 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3174367440744124416441714172417341744175417641774184422442744674 ... LastLast
Results 41,731 to 41,740 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by moorebounce View Post
    Is the Hero class stuck at level 80? I have all the prerequisites like the other classes but the client order isn't popping up
    yes. Hero will go straight to 90 in december.

A couple questions.

Is the affix boost week 33rd or 34th week?

Has there been any hint of Lumiere series getting a buff or an upgrade at any point? I made (yes, made) the Jet Boots and needless to say, the base atk on them is underwhelming to say the least. Look at Atra and Zirenheit, both much easier to get and higher base stats. I love Jet Boots but this is one of those "what the hell where they thinking" kind of things.
    Last edited by Saryn_storm; Aug 2, 2018 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by Saryn_storm View Post
    A couple questions.

Is the affix boost week 33rd or 34th week?

Has there been any hint of Lumiere series getting a buff or an upgrade at any point? I made (yes, made) the Jet Boots and needless to say, the base atk on them is underwhelming to say the least. Look at Atra and Zirenheit, both much easier to get and higher base stats. I love Jet Boots but this is one of those "what the hell where they thinking" kind of things.
    The Affix Boost week starts after maintenance on August 22nd JST, and lasts until maintenance on August 29th JST. (So I guess it is from the middle of the 34th week through the middle of the 35th week)
    They have mentioned an upgrade/update to the Lumiere series at some point, but there have been no details.

Deband Drink EX Vs Guts Drink EX, which one is better to keep a Fo/Te from dying from "a 1 hit kill" (Solo PD for example)?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Deband Drink EX Vs Guts Drink EX, which one is better to keep a Fo/Te from dying from "a 1 hit kill" (Solo PD for example)?
    Depends on your stats.
    - If have high defense like above 2k & resist (which unlikely for Fo/Te), then go for Deband drink.
    - If have good HP like around 1200+ then HP drink is better as it increase HP by 20% for Large effect (iirc).

Otherwise, learn to dodge with or without Short Mirage ring and Tech Charge Parry ring or Nabarta-0.
    That just my personal opinion, at least what I will do.

edit:
    Certainly not for something like Loser's time stop when getting hit by 5k~6k damage.
    Last edited by Velmoria; Aug 2, 2018 at 10:45 PM. Reason: add

Deband Drink has chance to give you RDR boost
    Guts Drink has chance to increase number of Untekked items.

Guts is "generally" better because it works multiplicatively with both the extra HP from a TE's Deband, and with Jerky too.

Quote Originally Posted by Velmoria View Post
    Certainly not for something like Loser's time stop when getting hit by 5k~6k damage.
    Funily enough you can short mirage through Losers time stop if you time them perfectly. But yeah my advice would certainly to add a little HP on your affixes for now and then Guts drink. Sega is aware that Fo players think Fo are too squishy so maybe they'll release a new skill to counter that or up base stats on Fo and Te to be more like Ra and Gu.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Funily enough you can short mirage through Losers time stop if you time them perfectly. But yeah my advice would certainly to add a little HP on your affixes for now and then Guts drink. Sega is aware that Fo players think Fo are too squishy so maybe they'll release a new skill to counter that or up base stats on Fo and Te to be more like Ra and Gu.
    FO is fine, just get good

It's super easy to Short Mirage through Loser time stop, but in general FO packing a bit more HP on affixes isn't a bad idea. Also the difference between FO playstyle and Ra or Gu isn't raw stats and more that Gu doesn't have to operate in the kill zone (on the ground) and Ra has DRA + Parallel Slider to invul through things they need to and Atra Rifle with it's S4 means they can just tank most hits and more or less not care.
    Last edited by Jene-chan; Aug 3, 2018 at 07:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jene-chan View Post
    It's super easy to Short Mirage through Loser time stop, but in general FO packing a bit more HP on affixes isn't a bad idea. Also the difference between FO playstyle and Ra/Gu isn't raw stats and more that Gu doesn't have to operate in the kill zone (on the ground) and Ra has DRA + Parallel Slider to invul through things they need to and Atra Rifle with it's S4 means they can just tank most hits and more or less not care.
    Ra/Gu? for what purpose? no point in Gu/Ra now a days