Page 4176 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3176367640764126416641734174417541764177417841794186422642764676 ... LastLast
Results 41,751 to 41,760 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    what's the best tact besides rykros?
    Lumiere

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    do you remember what attack specifically it was that killed you?
    Don't recall, pretty sure it wasn't it wasn't getting hit by an arm or finger lasers. I know it's after the chest eye opened.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Velmoria View Post
    open inventory > click that outift > take a look of that drop down menu, there should be "Obtain Star Gem" option

edit:
    but make sure the Star Gem "bar" maxed, which can be filled by getting exp while wearing that outfit.
    Thanks. I hate having to actually make my character wear it lol
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Considering that PD's 2nd form managed to kill me with one hit when using Guts Drink EX, guessing you're right. Oh well, guess I'll just have to play until Murphy's law decides to stop fucking with me.
    murphy's law in solo pd is getting walled 4 times in a row, not dying. dying is user error. if you say specifically what you're having trouble with, people might be able to help. otherwise, we can't do anything. solo pd is incredibly low HP by today's meta, so i suggest trying random drink with weak point damage up and just doing as much dmg as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    murphy's law in solo pd is getting walled 4 times in a row, not dying. dying is user error. if you say specifically what you're having trouble with, people might be able to help. otherwise, we can't do anything. solo pd is incredibly low HP by today's meta, so i suggest trying random drink with weak point damage up and just doing as much dmg as possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Murphy's law is an adage or epigram that is typically stated as: "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong".
    I'm trying to win this battle without using a half doll. I can beat this solo mission using one, but I don't want to. Because I'm trying to beat without dying, Murphy's law finds a way to fuck with me. It's not like I'm stuck in the same part and die at the same place, it just doesn't want to let me win, so I'll die once on a random occasion. I know that if I were ever to beat it once without dying and claim the 200 SG prize, that Murphy's law would no longer give a fuck and I could win without dying once.

That my friend is Murphy's law.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    I'm trying to win this battle without using a half doll. I can beat this solo mission using one, but I don't want to. Because I'm trying to beat without dying, Murphy's law finds a way to fuck with me. It's not like I'm stuck in the same part and die at the same place, it just doesn't want to let me win, so I'll die once on a random occasion. I know that if I were ever to beat it once without dying and claim the 200 SG prize, that Murphy's law would no longer give a fuck and I could win without dying once.

That my friend is Murphy's law.
    you're really going to argue with someone who has done 500+ runs of solo pd when you haven't cleared it once? i know exactly what murphy's law is. i said it once and i'll say it again, dying is user error.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    you're really going to argue with someone who has done 500+ runs of solo pd when you haven't cleared it once? i know exactly what murphy's law is. i said it once and i'll say it again, dying is user error.
    First of all, you're gonna have to prove that you did 500+ run of solo PD. I don't know long how this thing ran as a limited quest before going the trigger way, but if we go with badges alone, that would require over 25 000 of them. Second, in what universe is being good at a game makes you knowledgeable in philosophical ways? Third, I never said I never beaten Solo PD, on the contrary, I said I can, but with the use of a half doll. Fourth, this is a forum, if you don't want people to argue or challenge your ideas, it'd recommend hitting "Log Out" at the upper right side of your browser.

Finally

dying is user error.
    or input lag, server issues, ISP issues, local hardware problem, etc. But ya, putting those aside, I say "no shit Commodus!" If you knew anything about Murphy's law, you wouldn't even need to point that out. Most of the time, Murphy's law is associated with the principal bad luck, AKA: Superstition, a psychological factor where a person causes their "bad luck" due to the lack of confidence in once self or believing that they are due to fail.

So ya, when someone brings up Murphy's law in the terms of failing at something, it's mostly a psychological thing. In short, I'm dying once because I don't want to die once and I lack confidence. Anyway, thanks for taking the fun out of using that adage kid, see you around.

EDIT: OK, how the hell is this possible, I actually died once during this battle (from Persona if you can believe it) and yet, I got this:

Last edited by the_importer_; Aug 3, 2018 at 10:57 PM.
    Spoiler!

Solo PD rank is determined by clear time and is not influenced by death.

On the plus side that means you're stronger than me, because I barely scraped by the required time and had no deaths at all.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Aug 3, 2018 at 11:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jene-chan View Post
    Solo PD rank is determined by clear time and is not influenced by death.
    This means that I could have cleared this a long time ago if I didn't quit after dying?!?! Fuck my shit SEGA, why do you keep changing the rules!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    On the plus side that means you're stronger than me, because I barely scraped by the required time and had no deaths at all.
    Well be fair, I think it's Grants that gives me the upper edge for Double since I can waste him between 2 and 3 minutes, leaving enough time for PD.
    Spoiler!