Page 4183 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 318336834083413341734180418141824183418441854186419342334283 ... LastLast
Results 41,821 to 41,830 of 46801

How do you freeze lobby actions?

Are there lobby actions that use your weapon? I want my weapon camo to be in the fashion catalog.

Quote Originally Posted by Leen View Post
    Hi guys,

I have a bit more free time for the first time since PSU and I was thinking about starting on PSO2. Is it too late to get caught up? Is there still a good English community?

Thanks!
    Getting caught up is pretty easy now with all the decent available weapons. There's plenty of english speaking players, just avoid the bulk of the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokai View Post
    Are there lobby actions that use your weapon? I want my weapon camo to be in the fashion catalog.
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Halaniwa View Post
    How do you freeze lobby actions?
    The ability to do so hasn't been implemented yet, but when it is with the next update, it will be via chat command (example: to freeze Pose 2 at 1.5 seconds, you would type "/la pose2 s1.5" [at least, I assume it is by seconds since that is what "s##" usually denotes]).
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 9, 2018 at 08:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    The ability to do so hasn't been implemented yet, but when it is with the next update, it will be via chat command (example: to freeze Pose 2 at 1.5 seconds, you would type "/la pose2 s1.5").
    And it's also restricted to premium users, I think.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    And it's also restricted to premium users, I think.
    It is.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaylar View Post
    Is there any way to confirm the information you've put into your SEGA account?

I tried it on their website and got to a page that asked for either the name I used, birthday, or secret question plus an e-mail but I haven't gotten past that

A friend of mine recently got hit by 816 but they luckily remember all their info, and I want to try and cover my ass for the future in case I ever have to deal with that shit
    816 is a temp ban right. Did your friend use a VPN without static IP address? That'll surely get an account flagged.

Regarding account information. I doubt yours has any more information than mine, which is your account name and everything else left blank.

Your account should be just fine as long as you remember the email address used to register your account and avoid logging from a rogue IP address.

In case of new static address, you'll get an email with a password to enter on the ship login screen.
    Last edited by Saryn_storm; Aug 9, 2018 at 08:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saryn_storm View Post
    816 is a temp ban right. Did your friend use a VPN without static IP address? That'll surely get an account flagged.

Regarding account information. I doubt yours has any more information than mine, which is your account name and everything else left blank.

Your account should be just fine as long as you remember the email address used to register your account and avoid logging from a rogue IP address.

In case of new static address, you'll get an email with a password to enter on the ship login screen.
    Hopefully that's the case, its been 6 years since I registered so I no longer have any idea of what I put down (other than maybe a security question which I sort of remember)

Any IP changes haven't really affected me much yet since I'm still connecting from the same machine, in my friend's case they weren't home for a few days and accessed the game on both their friend's PC as well as had another friend log in for them for the AC scratch tickets on days they couldn't get on, so that probably set off some red flags

Thankfully they know kanji so they'll probably get their account back.

does one or either of the yokohate sword camos change apperance the same way akatsuki does when used together? or will it stay brick on a stick even after a JG?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaylar View Post
    in my friend's case they weren't home for a few days and accessed the game on both their friend's PC as well as had another friend log in for them for the AC scratch tickets on days they couldn't get on, so that probably set off some red flags
    The back end checks your location every time you log in. Let's say you log out and your friend logs into your account 10 minutes later 500 miles away, it flags the account since that's not physically possible.

So to be safe, the basic thumb rule is to log out and wait X hours (12-24 hours just to be safe) before logging back in if your next log in location is far away and you're not physically there (meaning VPN or someone else logging into your account)

The back end is just doing what it's told to do, which is to check your location when you log in. This is why rogue IP's are a no no.

In case you move and get a new ISP and address, this is fine. When you log in you'll be prompt to insert a code which is sent to your email address.

I hope this makes some sense.

Edit: As i recall, the registration process used to require a japanese street address and such details. Right now, it doesn't (made a dummy account to be sure) I haven't read the latest TOS but what this basically means is that anyone can make a PSO2 account from anywhere around the world. You don't have to be in japan or japanese to make an account.

SEGA is fully aware of ship 2 and its population. Changing the TOS (again, i need to read it) and making the registration process straightforward (account name, password, email and you're set) they have made a loophole which basically lets anyone access the game regardless if you're japanese or not.
    Last edited by Saryn_storm; Aug 9, 2018 at 05:44 PM.