Page 4184 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 318436844084413441744181418241834184418541864187419442344284 ... LastLast
Results 41,831 to 41,840 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Arakasa View Post
    does one or either of the yokohate sword camos change apperance the same way akatsuki does when used together? or will it stay brick on a stick even after a JG?
    The version that supports both Katana and Sword is "unsealed" when used; when used as a sword, the "brick" portion stays on your back, while the giant katana is in your hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    The ability to do so hasn't been implemented yet, but when it is with the next update, it will be via chat command (example: to freeze Pose 2 at 1.5 seconds, you would type "/la pose2 s1.5" [at least, I assume it is by seconds since that is what "s##" usually denotes]).
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Saryn_storm View Post
    Edit: As i recall, the registration process used to require a japanese street address and such details. Right now, it doesn't (made a dummy account to be sure) I haven't read the latest TOS but what this basically means is that anyone can make a PSO2 account from anywhere around the world. You don't have to be in japan or japanese to make an account.

SEGA is fully aware of ship 2 and its population. Changing the TOS (again, i need to read it) and making the registration process straightforward (account name, password, email and you're set) they have made a loophole which basically lets anyone access the game regardless if you're japanese or not.
    At least as far back as October 2012 (when I registered for the game), you didn't need to input an address to register for the game, but if you wanted to purchase AC you did need to input one along with a "real name", even if you were just doing it through Webmoney.
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 10, 2018 at 07:28 AM.

Is there a way to set party settings to friends only and/or team only by default?

How big is the game currently? For me it says 67GB, it seems a bit much.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Is there a way to set party settings to friends only and/or team only by default?
    Nope, you have to adjust it every time you log in. Including any text in the Party Description

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    How big is the game currently? For me it says 67GB, it seems a bit much.
    pso2_bin folder is 63,9 GB (68.685.077.787 byte) right now for me. It is possible there are some useless files, I haven't done an old file check.
    Last edited by Dark Mits; Aug 11, 2018 at 02:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Nope, you have to adjust it every time you log in. Including any text in the Party Description
    aww ok thanks

Im sure this is asked every once in a while with no real answer but if someone could take the time to make an offhand tier list of the classes in aspects of Mobbing and Boss Damage,and then listing the important equipment needed for the classes(maybe they really rely on a specific 14* or Rings) i'd really appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Saelix View Post
    Im sure this is asked every once in a while with no real answer but if someone could take the time to make an offhand tier list of the classes in aspects of Mobbing and Boss Damage,and then listing the important equipment needed for the classes(maybe they really rely on a specific 14* or Rings) i'd really appreciate it.
    It's not answered because it's far too wide and subjective of a subject in too many aspects. Right now, general agreement puts Gunner, Hero and Force as the strongest versatile classes in the game, although they do have their own strifes and shortcomings. Game is pretty balanced so most of the other classes are all viable and can come close or even to said top classes depending on what content you're running, maybe aside from Gunner's raid bossing abilities which are unparalleled in the game, but they are very hard to leverage anyway, on top of being boom or bust.

For any specific ring/class setup, feel free to use the class discussion threads to get information from people that are actually dedicated to their classes and can provide accurate and in-depth advice
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Aug 11, 2018 at 01:52 PM.

So I noticed that while doing the enchanted forest, I sometimes get another chance to use dark blast.

what exactly causes that?