Page 4187 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 318736874087413741774184418541864187418841894190419742374287 ... LastLast
Results 41,861 to 41,870 of 46801

Another question b4 I hit the snoozemat: I already have lavis and rykros from Zeig. Should I save crests for soemthing later in the future to convert/trade in that we might use them for or could I spend them on the 14* katana in his shop (Have slave-NT but rather get the one there and use it instead).?

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    Another question b4 I hit the snoozemat: I already have lavis and rykros from Zeig. Should I save crests for soemthing later in the future to convert/trade in that we might use them for or could I spend them on the 14* katana in his shop (Have slave-NT but rather get the one there and use it instead).?
    I hear the katana is useful for pre charging Katana gear at a teleporter, or during down time. But there aren't going to be new weapons for those crests. The new crests coming out will only be able to become the old ones, not the other way around, so there's no point in saving them for something that isn't already in the shop.

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    Kazami no tachi, it's up to you if you going get that katana as katana user or just stick with your current katana.
    But as bow user, that 14* katana is recommended to get for Braver Combination skill. It enable you to charge katana gear by holding guard even in campship.

It does recharge katana gear slowly when in unsheathed state but holding guard recharge faster, 5 seconds from empty gear.
    Last edited by Velmoria; Aug 17, 2018 at 01:09 AM.

i don´t understand the demonia weapon´s potential, it give attack power and boost hero time accumulation, but is the accumulation for all gear filling actions (alternating PA, counters) or its just the slow auto charge from skill tree that only work once?

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsHawk View Post
    i don´t understand the demonia weapon´s potential, it give attack power and boost hero time accumulation, but is the accumulation for all gear filling actions (alternating PA, counters) or its just the slow auto charge from skill tree that only work once?
    It applies to Hero Boost (the first Skill on the tree that gives you a 60% boost over time that resets when you are hit), not Hero Gear/Time. Basically, it helps you get to full Hero Boost faster which is super useful to get you back to full power if you lose it from taking too much damage from some errant attack you weren't able to avoid.
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 17, 2018 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    It applies to Hero Boost (the first Skill on the tree that gives you a 60% boost over time that resets when you are hit), not Hero Gear/Time. Basically, it helps you get to full Hero Boost faster which is super useful to get you back to full power if you lose it from taking too much damage from some errant attack you weren't able to avoid.
    thank you!

is Conqueror’s Crest 14* exchange on zieg npc will gonna remove or not?
    I plan to keep some crest for later exchange in future

Quote Originally Posted by morkie View Post
    is Conqueror’s Crest 14* exchange on zieg npc will gonna remove or not?
    I plan to keep some crest for later exchange in future
    The Conqueror's Crest exchange will stay, but the way to obtain the Crests themselves will change. With the initial arrival of King's Crests, Conqueror's Crests will no longer be available from campaigns or as drops, but you can trade King's Crests for them (trade in 1 King's Crest to get 2 Conqueror's Crests); at a later date, Conqueror's Crests will be available as drops from pre-EP4 Raid bosses and Bonus Quests.
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 18, 2018 at 12:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    The Conqueror's Crest exchange will stay, but the way to obtain the Crests themselves will change. With the initial arrival of King's Crests, Conqueror's Crests will no longer be available from campaigns or as drops, but you can trade King's Crests for them (trade in 1 King's Crest to get 2 Conqueror's Crests); at a later date, Conqueror's Crests will be available as drops from pre-EP4 Raid bosses and Bonus Quests.
    thanks.....

I started up a quick Enchanted Forest, and ticked the '1 person' flag when making the party as I just wanted to whip through it for the crest campaign. I didn't bother putting up a password. However, on my second run, two people joined my party. I double-checked my party settings, and the flag was definitely on.

I assumed the '1 person' flag would literally make you an MPA of your own that nobody else could join, let alone join your party - what does it actually do?