Page 4490 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 349039904390444044804487448844894490449144924493450045404590 ... LastLast
Results 44,891 to 44,900 of 46801

Will Trick or Treat 2019 end after this week's maintenance?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Will Trick or Treat 2019 end after this week's maintenance?
    We're in a 3 week gap between updates, so no update until the following week, which means the EQ sticks around until then (I guess they figured it would be silly for the Halloween EQ to be gone before Halloween).

Quote Originally Posted by Aranea View Post
    Hi,

Is Zirenheit-NT still viable for a Fi/Bo build or are there better alternatives now that 13* crafting is a thing?
    Bump.

What is that weekly arks mission that's usually run a quest type. I'm assuming it's kills cause of the 0/100, can't figure out what I need to kill though.
    Seems accurate. This is the new one.
    v2.567486457.968

Quote Originally Posted by BloodPuddles View Post
    What is that weekly arks mission that's usually run a quest type. I'm assuming it's kills cause of the 0/100, can't figure out what I need to kill though.
    Harko TA (has to be SH since it needs lv60+ enemies)
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Thank you.
    Seems accurate. This is the new one.
    v2.567486457.968

Quote Originally Posted by Aranea View Post
    Bump.
    Since Fi/Bo can easily get 100% Crit, there are better options if you extend a 13*. The +35 stats on a fully extended 13* JB are 1980S/2039T versus Zirenheit's 1771S/1804T, so from there it is just a matter of the Potential and number of SSA slots; if you are going for the most straightforward upgrade, then an Invade-NT JB is a good choice since it has all 3 SSA slots, and its potential's damage increase is non-conditional, so it won't drop off when not matching element like Zirenheit's does.

Whats the common hp nowadays?

Almost all my characters are around 1100 or less before techer deband. Seem too little for ultrahard? Or am i suppose to git gud on dodging? I was going to just git gud, but noticed a few video which ppl running around with 1800+... thats certainly significantly more than when i play few years back.

Definitely noticed that UH mobs are trying to kill me compared to the sandbags that was EH.

Thx in advance.
    Last edited by SolRiver; Nov 2, 2019 at 03:34 AM.

There isn't a common hp, as it depends on class, a little bit on race/sec combination, units and affixes (and if you have reached lvl75 with all classes). Getting more HP is only advisable if you instantly die from full hp and not in 2 hits. Since recovery options in PSO2 are too numerous and cost effective, it's more advisable to just "switch" to a weapon with lifesteal capabilities when you run out of -mates than attempt to increase effective HP (for example Atlas Ex with S4: Vampiric Strike)

I think Newman Female Fo/Te with LS units has about 900 HP?

Other than that, it is indeed a case of "git gud" as in avoiding getting hit during the time it takes to get back to full HP.

Quote Originally Posted by SolRiver View Post
    Whats the common hp nowadays?

Almost all my characters are around 1100 or less before techer deband. Seem too little for ultrahard? Or am i suppose to git gud on dodging? I was going to just git gud, but noticed a few video which ppl running around with 1800+... thats certainly significantly more than when i play few years back.

Definitely noticed that UH mobs are trying to kill me compared to the sandbags that was EH.

Thx in advance.
    its like Darkmits says, it varies on class, race, units, affixes (unit and weapons), etc but to give a decent estimate anywhere from 1200-1700 is sorta average given the conditions mentioned. Gitgud and dodging is always necessary reguardless of how much hp you have anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Getting more HP is only advisable if you instantly die from full hp and not in 2 hits. Since recovery options in PSO2 are too numerous and cost effective, it's more advisable to just "switch" to a weapon with lifesteal capabilities when you run out of -mates than attempt to increase effective HP (for example Atlas Ex with S4: Vampiric Strike)
    extra HP on affixes is always welcomed, we're not living in the atk/pp days anymore, HP is vital all around considering how much UH content can hit. Now a days budget affix builds are able to get relatively good balance of atk/hp/pp without having to hit a meseta sink

Other than that, it is indeed a case of "git gud" as in avoiding getting hit during the time it takes to get back to full HP.
    agreed

I think Newman Female Fo/Te with LS units has about 900 HP?
    correct
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers