Page 4580 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 358040804480453045704577457845794580458145824583459046304680 ... LastLast
Results 45,791 to 45,800 of 46801

I have question: I am a level 95 Hunter/ET . I have sword. But is a good wired lance weapon yall recommend? 3. On the wired lance weapon, what are the recommend PA's for mobbing? and for bossing? 4. On the sword weapon, what are the recommend PA's for mobbing? and for bossing? Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by lostinseganet View Post
    *Quick Question
    So I want to take the plunge and buy the 59.99 version of pso2 for US on PC. I keep reading conflicting information about recurring fees. If you only plan to play the PC version in America do you have to pay a monthly fee for a Gamer pass , Xbox live or Xbox live gold? I just want to buy the 59.99 version for now for the sonic, and ragol skins. I dont want to "have" to pay a monthly fee to play the game.
    Wait, they're selling the game in NA? A physical box or digital?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

The Place of Weissbier and People with funny accents

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    There's the Sonic Edition or something, I think it's Digital only and basically it's just the Normal Game with a pile of Items. Some nice ones actually.
    Except the Sonic Outfit, that one gives me nightmares.

Team: Outsourced Mutiny lostinseganet's Avatar
    Lost somewhere between seganet and the grave

Cool Quick Answer (^_^)

It's digital.
    You need good D...!? Well so do I!
    PSO 2 + D.D.R.♪, Playable Instruments, AND karaoke! Think of the Competitive Anime Conventions!Dreamcast was art, and like art it was not appreciated until it was DEAD
    I like teh magics in my melee. Not teh melee in ma magics (^_0),
    Lostinseganet: Self proclaimed Melee FOrce!

Quote Originally Posted by lostinseganet View Post
    *Quick Question
    So I want to take the plunge and buy the 59.99 version of pso2 for US on PC. I keep reading conflicting information about recurring fees. If you only plan to play the PC version in America do you have to pay a monthly fee for a Gamer pass , Xbox live or Xbox live gold? I just want to buy the 59.99 version for now for the sonic, and ragol skins. I dont want to "have" to pay a monthly fee to play the game.
    If you are playing on PC, then you do not have to pay for XBox LIVE Gold; that is only a requirement for playing on the XBox.

The game is free; the $60 package is the digital "Founder's Pack" which includes the Sonic cosmetics and $100+ of AC items, including a month of Premium, Inventory Expansion, Character Storage Expansion, and various Boosters.

So the only way to get modules for still Weps is from the weekly rewards? damn I only have one character (T_T) that will take a real while

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Hero has Zero Range Gear Up and Long Range Gear Up, do these areas touch and if you max both skills you always get the effect, no matter the distance, or is there a gap, i.e. at a certain distance neither Zero Range Gear Up and Long Range Gear Up will proc?
    not really but you want both maxed out reguardless to keep building gear from those at any distance

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Likewise Phantom has Zero Range Mark Up and Long Range Mark Up, do these areas touch and if you max both skills you always get the effect, no matter the distance, or is there a gap, i.e. at a certain distance neither Zero Range Mark Up and Long Range Mark Up will proc?
    same exact thing I said above about Hero, max them, you don't skip out on these

Quote Originally Posted by rashoood View Post
    So the only way to get modules for still Weps is from the weekly rewards? damn I only have one character (T_T) that will take a real while
    you get modules from running Divide Quests and killing the end Step bosses, you are awarded Modules for clearing point goals PER character PER week. So get grinding on that DQ, you don't need people to run this, solo works just fine (which comes down to skill) or if you can't solo for some bizarre reason then run with friends or teammates
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Oh thanks

Yup I started grinding it this week and finished step 30. Didnt know that they can drop

Quote Originally Posted by rashoood View Post
    Oh thanks

Yup I started grinding it this week and finished step 30. Didnt know that they can drop
    if you dont clear the boss, you dont get the module as a fyi
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Erra View Post
    The steps reset every wednesday when the maintenace is usually. So basically every week you start from 1 again.
    Thanks.
    And RIP.
    Not sure I got the motivation to do DQs then when I don't care much about Stil atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    not really but you want both maxed out reguardless to keep building gear from those at any distance
    same exact thing I said above about Hero, max them, you don't skip out on these
    Thanks.
    I maxed all but I was just worried there be be some gap where it doesn't proc that I need to be careful about.

Also, one more question:
    What's with Etoile's Overdrive's cd? You start the quest with the cd at max duration and then after first use the cd counts down normally?
    And there is a 1 instead of a 0 when I can use it, that's doesn't mean anything or? Not like if I do something or other I can get more than 1 and then be able to use it x times without cd inbetween?
    Last edited by mother clusterfck; May 25, 2020 at 07:04 PM.