Page 4630 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 36304130453045804620462746284629463046314632463346404680 ... LastLast
Results 46,291 to 46,300 of 46801

To be fair, it took me getting hit by it like 7 times to figure out how it worked. orz

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    You don't avoid it, you have to stop attacking. You have like a full 3-4 seconds to notice it and stop attacking. Not only does she have a voice line, but her weapons also have a unique animation for it where they spin around her leaving red light trails. As long as you don't hit her while her shield is up she won't do anything to you.
    Didn't know about the non-attacking part, but you can avoid her, that's how I managed to beat her after all. Mind you, I did have the Mirage Evade privilege, but I did see videos of Etoile dodging her fatal attack during a fight.

Speaking of beating a hard bosses, is there a way of knowing the HP of a boss in the game if Swiki doesn't have the info?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Didn't know about the non-attacking part, but you can avoid her, that's how I managed to beat her after all. Mind you, I did have the Mirage Evade privilege, but I did see videos of Etoile dodging her fatal attack during a fight.
    Do you have links to the videos? As far as I know you get hit literally the instant you touch her with an attack while her shield is up, but I haven't sat down and tested that part specifically.

Speaking of beating a hard bosses, is there a way of knowing the HP of a boss in the game if Swiki doesn't have the info?
    Not unless you can burn or poison it or it got mentioned somewhere else. I guess you could count your damage and get a rough estimate based on how much you did to kill it, but an exact number would be harder.

When is the Luster release date?
    I heard something about September 16th but doesn't the Road to Luster campaign continue after that?

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    I heard something about September 16th but doesn't the Road to Luster campaign continue after that?
    Its in october as far as i know

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    The class comes out on the 16th, 2 weeks after the new raid
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Do you have links to the videos? As far as I know you get hit literally the instant you touch her with an attack while her shield is up, but I haven't sat down and tested that part specifically.
    Couldn't find that Etoile one I spoke of, but this one has balls of steel to fight her that up close during her fatal attack and dodges those swords like a champ (quality of the video is blurry as fuck however): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vMpqThzCWU
    Spoiler!

Couldn't find that Etoile one I spoke of, but this one has balls of steel to fight her that up close during her fatal attack and dodges those swords like a champ (quality of the video is blurry as fuck however): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vMpqThzCWU
    That's not them dodging it, they had katana combat active. Though I guess that does confirm that iframes work on it.

That's not them dodging it, they had katana combat active. Though I guess that does confirm that iframes work on it.
    Meh, whatever works I guess. Anyway, if I'm not too lazy this week, I'll record one myself.
    Spoiler!

13* units are piling the warehouse. Some of them are duplicates .. wish there was a way to get rid them.

There are special abilities at the of the +10 yeah but some I do not need..