Page 4670 of 4685 FirstFirst ... 3670417045704620466046674668466946704671467246734680 ... LastLast
Results 46,691 to 46,700 of 46842
  1. #46691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    On android , i tried run the game without the tweaker and still end up in the black screen after log in with any char

    Have you tried reinstalling the app with a fresh version of the apk?


  2. #46692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    has anybody been able to enter to PSO2es since last maintenance?

    i been triying but once any char loads , the lobby music sounds on a permanent black screen .

    yeah i play that game just for daily SG and extra meseta
    Same issue here. Actual phone, no tweaker.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

  3. #46693

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Have you tried reinstalling the app with a fresh version of the apk?
    yes and the problem persist

  4. #46694

    Default

    And as suddenly Es stopped to work, started to work again.
    Ship 03
    ID: Xical - Team: Epsilon
    Ra lvl 100, Gu lvl 100, Fo lvl 96, Te lvl 100, Hu lvl 100, Fi lvl 100, Br lvl 100, Bo lvl 100, Su lvl 100, Hr lvl 100, Ph lvl 100, Et lvl 100, Ls lvl100
    Pround RAmars since the DC era

  5. #46695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bhaal View Post
    And as suddenly Es stopped to work, started to work again.
    lucky for you , but no change for me

  6. #46696

    Default

    intsalled the translation patch and PSO2es worked again .

    if anybody still have the blackscreen issue , try that

  7. #46697

    Default

    PSO2 New Genesis question; Will Forces still have techniques such as Resta and such? The introduction of just.. grabbable 'Resta pods' (or wahtever they are) makes me worried a bit. I know the idea of PSO2's Force/Techer is primarily damage, but.... I want to be able to support too, I guess?

  8. #46698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LamiaCritter View Post
    PSO2 New Genesis question; Will Forces still have techniques such as Resta and such? The introduction of just.. grabbable 'Resta pods' (or wahtever they are) makes me worried a bit. I know the idea of PSO2's Force/Techer is primarily damage, but.... I want to be able to support too, I guess?
    Resta and Anti as Techniques no longer exist, having been replaced by Resta and Reverser Signs. However, Forces have a skill that enables them to recover the health of nearby players when using Resta Signs.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

  9. #46699
    ・ω・ ニャー TenebriS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Austria GMT+1
    Posts
    1,585

    Default

    To add to that, Techer has Shifta/Deband combo as a skill in the skilltree, they can cast it for buffs. It's kinda support together with their skill to use resta and anti in AoE. Look at the upside, it doesn't spend PP anymore?

  10. #46700

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Resta and Anti as Techniques no longer exist, having been replaced by Resta and Reverser Signs. However, Forces have a skill that enables them to recover the health of nearby players when using Resta Signs.
    This...... honestly kind of upsets me. More than I care to admit. As a Force/techer, what can I do? Hurray! ..... Damage... And literally... just... only damage... how fun.... I am so spoiled for choice.. /s I was already salty with- but ultmately dealt with how PSO2 did that to Forces. Now Forces honestly sound more one-dimensional than they already became.
    The one thing I hate the most is when a class has its abilities taken away in new iterations of games ;_;
    Last edited by LamiaCritter; Feb 11, 2021 at 10:36 AM.

Similar Threads

  1. [?Thread?] "Quick Questions? Come here ... "
    By Ordy in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 12, 2013, 12:08 PM
  2. Come here for all your copyrighted product needs!
    By TheOneHero in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2008, 12:32 PM
  3. COME HERE FOR THE FUNNIES
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2006, 03:56 AM
  4. Come here for leet training
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Oct 5, 2005, 10:09 PM
  5. Come here for a secret...
    By Bot-Bot in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 26, 2005, 06:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •