Page 4678 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 367841784578462846684675467646774678467946804681 LastLast
Results 46,771 to 46,780 of 46801
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chigun View Post
    What's the motivation behind everyone exclusively spamming Cradle of Darkness triggers? Are they trying to get 2021 badges, high-rarity items to desynth, or is there some item in particular people want? I haven't been able to figure out and, consequently, can't be bothered to run the quest along with them. Kind of wish people were spamming something a little more fun to play.
    Money for phasion?
    Cubes -> Grinders -> Meseta ....

Or could be exp to get that 1800(?) SG from levelling all classes ....

I personally found killing tons of mobs fun, so ..... that quest is fun
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Money for phasion?
    Cubes -> Grinders -> Meseta ....

Or could be exp to get that 1800(?) SG from levelling all classes ....

I personally found killing tons of mobs fun, so ..... that quest is fun
    for me its for 2021 badges and use them to buy all the accesories

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    I haven't seen a single Japanese player criticize SEGA's decision. Most of the outcry has been from foreign players. Personally, I think what SEGA did is pretty disgusting, since they took away a feature (MyShop) that has been available to everyone for a very long time and made it Payment Exclusive. All for the sake of maximizing the NGS Crowdfund income.

I assume that the silence regarding this decision stems from the fact that paying players are going to continue paying anyways, which means they aren't affected, while the most of the non-paying players have already stopped playing (either permanently or because they are just waiting out the drought until NGS).
    I see, thanks for the reply.
    I guess the massive amount of cubes from the new eqs is to make up for not hacing 3 day shop tickets as PSO2 would become pay to win otherwise as you wouldn't be able to afford high end affixes.

That aside, Is there any way to fix your waifu besides reducing the graphics tier to 5?
    The recent graphics update changed it so the game can accommodate those super androgynous NGS faces but as a side effect made waifus uncute.

is there a way, e.g. specific graphics options (or some external shader tool or whatever) that can return regular PSO2 faces to the way they were before this update or close to it while staying at graphics tier 6?
    Last edited by mother clusterfck; May 12, 2021 at 02:54 AM.

Earlier today I logged into PSO2NA on steam and saw 10 new achievements for it, but they were all hidden. Anyone have any idea what you have to do to get them?

Quote Originally Posted by locutus442 View Post
    Earlier today I logged into PSO2NA on steam and saw 10 new achievements for it, but they were all hidden. Anyone have any idea what you have to do to get them?
    Here is the page on Steam when you are no logged on. It looks like no one can see them. My super-uneducated, highly-speculative guess is they are placeholders for NGS achievements.

Edit: this assumes that NGS will use the same client. Would that really be true?
    Last edited by Loveless62; May 12, 2021 at 01:38 PM.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

@locutus442: Here is the page on Steam DB, and you can see that they are NGS related placeholders.

@Loveless62: It has already been stated the games will use the same client and that you can switch between PSO2classic and NGS from the Block Teleporters and Ryuker Devices, respectively. Looking at the current preload of the NGS Global Beta, it is even installed in the same directory as PSO2classic (which has caused some issues with players getting errors when trying to launch PSO2).
    Last edited by Anduril; May 12, 2021 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    @Loveless62: It has already been stated the games will use the same client and that you can switch between PSO2classic and NGS from the Block Teleporters and Ryuker Devices, respectively. Looking at the current preload of the NGS Global Beta, it is even installed in the same directory as PSO2classic (which has caused some issues with players getting errors when trying to launch PSO2).
    That's an interesting site you linked lol.

I guess I am lucky that I installed CBT on my SSD and Windows Store PSO2 on my old-school-style HD.

And thanks!
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Does S4:Support Extension work with all weapons or JB only? I consider putting this on cras rod for foet and ph.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Does S4:Support Extension work with all weapons or JB only? I consider putting this on cras rod for foet and ph.
    It works on all weapons.