Page 493 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3934434834904914924934944954965035435939931493 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,930 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by ugonna100 View Post
    So does this mean its not worth bothering to do a dark build? it seemed like a pretty strong build, and just use fire for non dark weak mobs o_o
    I'm also curious, but with an Elysion-based Dark build. I mean, Namegid surely seems very powerful, and while I'm sure Sazan is both powerful and economical, I'm not a big fan of the wind element. How does a crafted extra-speed Megid is? It has ok-ish damage and the explosion radius isn't bad while charged, so I was wondering how it is with Elysion.

Also, how are Shifta/Deband affected by Elysion? Are they buffed with a smaller duration? Should you cast uncharged S/D or keep charging them?

Quote Originally Posted by Edson Drake View Post
    I'm also curious, but with an Elysion-based Dark build. I mean, Namegid surely seems very powerful, and while I'm sure Sazan is both powerful and economical, I'm not a big fan of the wind element. How does a crafted extra-speed Megid is? It has ok-ish damage and the explosion radius isn't bad while charged, so I was wondering how it is with Elysion.

Also, how are Shifta/Deband affected by Elysion? Are they buffed with a smaller duration? Should you cast uncharged S/D or keep charging them?
    Namegido is great uncharged with Elysion, but that's it. The other dark techs are terrible uncharged.

There are only a few attack techs that are better (higher DPS) uncharged:
    - Irufoie, Sabarta, Nabarta, Sazonde, Gizan, Sazan, Namegido.
    It's a short list, and most of these are terrible in the majority of situations, so you will pretty much just be using Sazan all the time.

If you don't want to spam Sazan almost all the time, Elysion is not for you. Force in general is not for you. Sazan is stupid OP. Sega needs to give every other tech massive fucking buffs to fix this problem.

Elysion doesn't change how Shifta works at all. The craft recipe that increases it to 5 ticks is really useful, because you can cast it charged, run away, and still receive 4 ticks.

However, Elysion helps a lot when it comes to healing HP. Uncharged Megiverse > uncharged Sazan will put you back to full HP, and it will be quick, low PP cost and you damage the enemies as well. Craft your Megiverse so it has a lower PP cost. The increased charge time doesn't matter since you won't charge it anyway.
    Quit PSO2

What triggers the quarantine emergency code at the end of the Amduscia time attack? Sometimes while running it I've been able to skip it, but I don't really know why. Is this another trial that's triggered from killing a dragonkin?

Quote Originally Posted by infiniteeverlasting View Post
    does dying during a boss fight affect drops?
    Depends. If you die in a falz battle and get revived, it doesn't matter. If you die in a party with 0 moons and have to head back to the camp to return, iirc it does but it might just be rng so I can't say for certain.
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Quote Originally Posted by KrimzoneReaver View Post
    What triggers the quarantine emergency code at the end of the Amduscia time attack? Sometimes while running it I've been able to skip it, but I don't really know why. Is this another trial that's triggered from killing a dragonkin?
    There can't be more than one quarantine active in a map. In order to not trigger the last quarentine, one of the other two have to be active (floor has dropped but the code hasn't been cleared.) Sounds like someone did that without you noticing.

In case you're wondering how this is done, there are two ways:

All class: With an all class TMG, flip over the quarentine to drop the floor, then keep JAing the flips and a normal attack to stay in the air until you're able to flip out of the quarentine.
    (Flip over quarentine -> normal attack while turning around -> flip -> flip -> normal attack -> flip and so on)

There's an invisible barrier around the quarentine for a few seconds if you trigger it without touching the floor. So this way is a bit slow, but usable if you don't have an all class partisan/not subbing or maining Hu.

Hunter main/sub: With a partisan (all class partisan if Hu sub,) use the Trick Rave PA to get out of the quarentine instantly. Drop the floor, then run to the edge of the quarentine and jump -> TR -> tap block -> TR -> step.
    You need to block cancel the first TR at the top of the leap. The second one should play its full animation since you'll be touching the ground.
    (TRing out of quarentine requires some practice.)

JP PSO2 - Ship 2 & 4 | Player ID: Kayarine
    Kayarine | Σ-18 | クロウ | Alexander | シロナ | 【敗者】 | サガ
    テオドール | マトイ | アウロラ | ピエトロ | ブリュー・リンガーダ | ジン

Are the servers currently offline for anyone else? Only asking because the tweaker lists them as online but when i try to log in all the ships are set to offline. Is this due to the patch and the tweaker is just reading it wrong?

Ships may be online but login access is down still.

Anyone tried Il Grants yet?
    Edit: Never mind, tried it. Seems weak. Looks pretty though.
    Charged version kinda flies all over the place, seems difficult to hit a large group with.
    Doesn't seem to trigger Panic much.
    No idea how it's supposed to be used.

Tested Il Barta rank 10. Might be amazing with Elysion if not for the high PP cost.
    Seems to do a lot of overlapping damage (that stacks with each cast?), but I run out of PP very quickly.
    The AOE damage on it seems very small range, too. Doesn't always hit all enemies stuck in a zondeel.
    Seems to have a very low rate of freeze.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Mar 26, 2014 at 03:47 AM.

Anyone else having item translation issues?

Quote Originally Posted by Mirax View Post
    Anyone else having item translation issues?
    Yes. None of my items are currently translated
    Can't we all just get along?