Page 506 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 640645649650350450550650750850951655660610061506 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,060 of 46801

how do I run pso2 without using admin privileges, because I like using sweetfx, and now I cant anymore

Edit; I run win8.1

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Is there a way to make the item detail window bigger? You know, the one where it shows the item detail and stats. You can drag it by the way.
    Last edited by Shinamori; Mar 29, 2014 at 04:25 PM.

How do you get heart key spellstones? I'd like to trade them for a weapon but i noticed i seem to already have one and i do not recall where i got it from. I read that it is from extreme quests but i am not level 50 yet so i have never ran one before yet i happen to have one. Could someone in the know please list ways of obtaining them as i'd like to know how i got one so i could try for more. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by munekun View Post
    How do you get heart key spellstones? I'd like to trade them for a weapon but i noticed i seem to already have one and i do not recall where i got it from. I read that it is from extreme quests but i am not level 50 yet so i have never ran one before yet i happen to have one. Could someone in the know please list ways of obtaining them as i'd like to know how i got one so i could try for more. Thank you.
    You probably got yours from a title. Three titles exist that give you one of the XQ stones - one title for each kind of stone.

Ordinarily you'd need to run XQs and collect fragments, which you take 90 of to turn into an ore, which you take 30 of to turn into a stone. That'd be, yep, 2700 fragments per stone. Also you need six of these in total. Have fun!

edit: Oh, and you can convert stones to another type with a catalyst. Any stone + heart key catalyst = heart key stone. You can acquire the catalysts by doing a full and complete run of an XQ's floors, 1 to the highest. You can't repeat levels or do different levels, it has to be 1 to the highest. It's a special reward at the end, you always get it.

You're already halfway to completion with those 3 stones from the titles, since you're assured catalysts by running full cycles (it will be several full cycles to get the other 3 stones you need).
    Last edited by gigawuts; Mar 29, 2014 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    You probably got yours from a title. Three titles exist that give you one of the XQ stones - one title for each kind of stone.

Ordinarily you'd need to run XQs and collect fragments, which you take 90 of to turn into an ore, which you take 30 of to turn into a stone. That'd be, yep, 2700 fragments per stone. Also you need six of these in total. Have fun!

edit: Oh, and you can convert stones to another type with a catalyst. Any stone + heart key catalyst = heart key stone. You can acquire the catalysts by doing a full and complete run of an XQ's floors, 1 to the highest. You can't repeat levels or do different levels, it has to be 1 to the highest. It's a special reward at the end, you always get it.

You're already halfway to completion with those 3 stones from the titles, since you're assured catalysts by running full cycles (it will be several full cycles to get the other 3 stones you need).
    Thanks for the in depth reply. Now that you mention it i do now recall getting it from a title. After reading that though i think i will give up on the idea, lol.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

If I recall, you need to do 12 full runs to get 6 tier 3 stones.

It sounds excessive yeah. XQs are actually very easy with a coordinated party (even an uncoordinated one tbh), but they do require a bit of planning in advance and are best done on days with rare drop boosts. The items you need to collect (fragments and ores) are affected by Lucky Rise, rare drop boosters, and rare drop boosts on the mission itself. If you're running to get this stuff it's a good idea to get a Lucky Rise unit set, which will cost 30 excubes in total (I recommend the Dot C spike units, due to their tankiness which makes them pretty versatile).

I advise getting to a high-ish level, maybe 60 or so, and getting a few friends to go through them with you if they want them too. At level 50 you can start to collect one XQ pass per day, which you need to do an XQ mission (each XQ mission consists of 5 floors, so 1 pass = floors 1-5, the next pass = floors 6-10, etc.)

Alternatively, you can sell runs to people. You cover passes for the entire party, one pass per player. If it's just you and a single buyer that's 2 passes per run. This is nice since you make meseta and do the runs, without needing buddies around that want to do them too.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    It sounds excessive yeah. XQs are actually very easy with a coordinated party (even an uncoordinated one tbh), but they do require a bit of planning in advance and are best done on days with rare drop boosts. The items you need to collect (fragments and ores) are affected by Lucky Rise, rare drop boosters, and rare drop boosts on the mission itself. If you're running to get this stuff it's a good idea to get a Lucky Rise unit set, which will cost 30 excubes in total (I recommend the Dot C spike units, due to their tankiness which makes them pretty versatile).

I advise getting to a high-ish level, maybe 60 or so, and getting a few friends to go through them with you if they want them too. At level 50 you can start to collect one XQ pass per day, which you need to do an XQ mission (each XQ mission consists of 5 floors, so 1 pass = floors 1-5, the next pass = floors 6-10, etc.)

Alternatively, you can sell runs to people. You cover passes for the entire party, one pass per player. If it's just you and a single buyer that's 2 passes per run. This is nice since you make meseta and do the runs, without needing buddies around that want to do them too.
    Unfortunately i wouldn't be able to solo the quests and i play solo due to not knowing any other english speaking players on ship 10 so i would have a very hard time finding a consistent party but thanks again for such informative replies, i appreciate it.- Sorry for asking a second question but how exactly do you get excubes? I heard something about having to be level 50.

Happy to help.

You get 2 excubes when you level up at the maximum cap (which is currently 65). You don't get any experience if you're at a cap below that, which they should really remove because it's such terrible design.

You can also convert any 10* weapon into an excube at the recycle shop, downstairs past Franka. You can't do this with units, but you can convert 5 10* units into a sphere which is nice money.

Sorry for asking so many questions in such a short period but i have a question about my mag. excuse me if i get any information wrong but my mag is level 126 i think.. and somehow it is in the s-attack group which i have no idea how this happened because while i do have 19 striking. i have around 60 shooting and 55dex.. So i have no idea why it turned out the way it did, Is there anyway for me to de-level it or something to try to fix this as i am a pure bow build and s-attack is useless for me as far as i know.