Page 513 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 1341346350351051151251351451551652356361310131513 ... LastLast
Results 5,121 to 5,130 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by SakuRei View Post
    About Braver (Katana Path)

Is it still necessary to get both Average Stance and Weak Stance? or It's much better to reset and go to pure Average Stance instead? Since some only use Average Stance nowadays due to the Average S Charge skill. Is it better to go single buff instead or still pick both stances?
    You only need Average Stance as a Katana Braver. It'll help you out more.

This might be dumb questioning, but has anyone tested the new PP save tech weapons vs PP recovery? Which one can get the most casts? (if it has been tested)

old video for reference:

Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Quote Originally Posted by Hc4 View Post
    This might be dumb questioning, but has anyone tested the new PP save tech weapons vs PP recovery? Which one can get the most casts? (if it has been tested)

old video for reference:

I tested them. The PP cost reduction latent is slightly better during casting. So for example, if you want to switch to your talis, use Iruzonde to travel, and then switch back to your Elysion, the PP cost reduction latent is a bit better.

However, I ended up going with the PP regen latent. There are a few reasons for this. First off, for the times you aren't casting any techs, the PP regen latent will continue to work.

If you use Iruzonde to travel like I do, you will know that the vast majority of players travel much slower than you, and you will often be forced to slow down and wait for them to catch up. This is especially true in Advance Quests. If you spawn the next enemies when the rest of the party is way behind, it won't spawn as many enemies as it would have if everyone was together. So for the times when you are waiting around for all the slow players to catch up, the PP regen will be helpful.

The last reason is the Psycho Wand. It is the very best weapon for Iruzonde. But you should only equip it during Iruzonde. As soon as you are done using it, you will switch to your PP regen talis to recover PP when you wait for the rest of the party to catch up.

Sure, you could accomplish a similar effect by using the PP cost reduction talis for Iruzonde, and the PP regen talis when you aren't casting any techs, but the difference is so small it's probably not worth the effort, or the weapon pallet space.
    Quit PSO2

What is the best Ship and have a lot of players ?

Quote Originally Posted by dhman2011 View Post
    What is the best Ship and have a lot of players ?
    Define best ship.

But in today's live broadcast event with 150% drop.

Ship 1, 3, 4 and 8 are busy.

All other ship status are normal.

Ship 2, B20 has the largest english community
    Ship 7 has the largest Chinese community...or is it ship 5?
    Last edited by Sizustar; Apr 1, 2014 at 09:51 AM.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

How much S-attack does a lv 70 female Newman FO/TE need on her mag to equip Elysion, assuming that she gets no S-attack from skill trees? Thanks.
    Quit PSO2

How do you put the name of a Emergency code and your current location in a autoword?

Thanks.

I have set my game settings to a way that I can alt + tab without I crash my game. Is the game alrdy patched that the other game mode can be alt+tabed without crashing chances?

Quote Originally Posted by Kokonoe View Post
    How do you put the name of a Emergency code and your current location in a autoword?

Thanks.
    <loc> i think. If u google 'pso2 short cut list location' u get the entire list

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    I tested them. The PP cost reduction latent is slightly better during casting. So for example, if you want to switch to your talis, use Iruzonde to travel, and then switch back to your Elysion, the PP cost reduction latent is a bit better.

However, I ended up going with the PP regen latent. There are a few reasons for this. First off, for the times you aren't casting any techs, the PP regen latent will continue to work.

If you use Iruzonde to travel like I do, you will know that the vast majority of players travel much slower than you, and you will often be forced to slow down and wait for them to catch up. This is especially true in Advance Quests. If you spawn the next enemies when the rest of the party is way behind, it won't spawn as many enemies as it would have if everyone was together. So for the times when you are waiting around for all the slow players to catch up, the PP regen will be helpful.

The last reason is the Psycho Wand. It is the very best weapon for Iruzonde. But you should only equip it during Iruzonde. As soon as you are done using it, you will switch to your PP regen talis to recover PP when you wait for the rest of the party to catch up.

Sure, you could accomplish a similar effect by using the PP cost reduction talis for Iruzonde, and the PP regen talis when you aren't casting any techs, but the difference is so small it's probably not worth the effort, or the weapon pallet space.
    interesting stuff, thanks
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda