Page 603 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 10350355359360060160260360460560661365370311031603 ... LastLast
Results 6,021 to 6,030 of 46801

Hatou's mileage is very unstable: It depends entirely on how well you can position your hatou uses.

Assuming you are at the absolute perfect range every time (the 6-hit magic range), it's DPS is incredibly strong in a short period of time. Shunka has more damage per PP (but it takes a long time) and Kazan Nadeshiko has a superior range, but Hatou Rindou is the strongest under a time constraint.

Quote Originally Posted by Hajduk View Post
    Does the new force skill work for nontech weapons? For instance, if I cast holding a vibras bow will I get the damage boost?
    Yes, as long as you main force, you will get that skill bonus from any type of weapon.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

Quote Originally Posted by omgwtflolbbl View Post
    How does Hatou stack up in comparison to Shunka? Is it less damage per PA use, but faster burst damage (since it doesn't take so long)? How does the damage compare?
    I would get a Lv16 Hatou & keep it handy in case the nerf to Shunka is over half its damage cut.

At the moment, Shunka trumps all of Katana's options in terms of pure damage output. However, Hatou is a safer option to use (since its designed to be used from a distance) & as you said; faster.
    I think I do anywhere from 800 ~ 10,000 damage with Hatou (depending on range & if I hit a weak spot or not), but can hit over 8,000 ~ 22,000 to non-weakspots with Shunka.

If you die frequently from Shunka spam (usually seen from people bum rushing bosses without paying attention to their health/defenses) , then proper use of Hatou can still do decent damage to large enemies/bosses from a safer position.

Spoiler!

BO is useless. RIP PUGs. btw-Niji's Avatar

DPS wise, Hatou is actually better than Shunka in so many situations.
    #1 PSOW Poster 2014 (Voted by Shiyo and infiniteeverlasting)

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Failurelol View Post
    You wanna continue feel free to message me in game anytime you want. Failurelol/Failure/12512110. Ill be more than happy to make you cry and commit suicide you worthless keyboard warrior monitor tan weeabo LOOOL

So how do you change your player ID/character name?

hi is there a way to instantly delete a character?

Emergency quests, is there a web page or something so I can see a time table of when they are going to occur and which ones?

Also, rare monsters. I just started getting some client orders to find and kill them, is there anything I can do to make them appear more often? I took a quest for what I think is a rare Digg monster since I had stuff to do in the volcano area, but never saw one and I killed I think about 70 or 80 diggs.

Quote Originally Posted by Para View Post
    I don't think it's implemented yet, but either way it costs AC to do the change so...

Quote Originally Posted by Para View Post
    It cost real money to do so

Quote Originally Posted by Lullatone View Post
    hi is there a way to instantly delete a character?
    You have to wait 24 hour

Quote Originally Posted by rpgstar1 View Post
    Emergency quests, is there a web page or something so I can see a time table of when they are going to occur and which ones?

Also, rare monsters. I just started getting some client orders to find and kill them, is there anything I can do to make them appear more often? I took a quest for what I think is a rare Digg monster since I had stuff to do in the volcano area, but never saw one and I killed I think about 70 or 80 diggs.
    Go fight in normal stage, and try to get lv.8 rare enemy boost, or wait for Rare enemy boost event.
    EQ generally have a higher chance anyway.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Hey guys, just a quick new question for a friend today.

How do you unlock matterboard 12? Friend is rapidly completing 10 at the moment and I have completely forgotten how I started matterboard 12. I forget if there was something special that needed to happen and felt like that I did something before starting 12.
    Character Name: Tuff
    Ship: 10
    Sanity: Pending Update.