Page 63 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 135360616263646566731131635631063 ... LastLast

I did MB 13's quest with Aki and Sara, but Xion didn't show up. What else do I need to do to get to MB 14?
    From ship 1 with love!

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    I did MB 13's quest with Aki and Sara, but Xion didn't show up. What else do I need to do to get to MB 14?
    Do the Beginning of the end (EP1) quest again, take the route where Sara is.

Thanks

Yay, Zeno isn't dead anymore!
    From ship 1 with love!

Is there a place I can go to download manual patches? I haven't been able to play lately because my internet has been derping so hard during patching that I can't even start downloading at all.

I used to be able to download using my campus internet, but I've recently started internship so I have no reason to return to campus to download anymore.
    Ship: 10
    Player ID & IGN: Lucere

Quote Originally Posted by plasism View Post
    Is there a place I can go to download manual patches? I haven't been able to play lately because my internet has been derping so hard during patching that I can't even start downloading at all.

I used to be able to download using my campus internet, but I've recently started internship so I have no reason to return to campus to download anymore.
    Noa says use AIDAs tweaker.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Should I get the ヤスミノコフ9000M or wait until I can get a better TMG? I ask because people are saying to get the 9000M because of it's potential. Thanks!
    That TMG is the best when you often can take advantage of zero range. One of the reason people also recommend it is because of the recent 2 week of Wind & Rain having brought a lot into the market and dropping it's price.

Otherwise, for longer range or if you don't want to worry too much, there is also the flamme revolver with it's high base Ratk and JA potential.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

If I were to delete my 1st character, will it have any affects on my 2nd character? I got my 2nd character for free from Episode 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouranos View Post
    If I were to delete my 1st character, will it have any affects on my 2nd character? I got my 2nd character for free from Episode 2.
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouranos View Post
    Your room/bank/etc are all account-based, so deleting a character shouldn't effect them. The only things you should lose are that character's story progress, and his inventory.

You also won't get to keep any tickets for accessories, voices, lobby actions, etc you used on that character, since these things are all character-specific.

I believe that's everything... You should probably have another player confirm what I've said. I always get jittery about deleting characters.

Edit: Oh, and in case it hasn't been covered, that character slot WILL open up so you can make a new character for free.
    Last edited by Jim; Sep 29, 2013 at 02:04 PM.
    I wrote an AC purchasing guide for JP PSO2 a long time ago. I don't play PSO2 anymore, but I still play Blue Burst sometimes. Maybe I'll catch you on there!

@Emp, Jim ^Ok. Thanks.