Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: wired lances

Default wired lances

Whats the best build to use them and what pa to use

HuFi or FiHu damage build, get Lambda Hyperion, Lambda Jagriath, or a 10* of your choice (Rosso Welker, Catadranser or Weiss Butte if you can hit 430 dex are all good choices) to 50%, spam Other Spin against mobs, spam Wild Round against large mobs or bosses, use Holding Current when enemies are stunned.
    Arie | Ship 2 | Ignition | TA Guide (not made by me) | Inactive on this forum

why would ya use L hyperion when nei claw is about 100 att better and also all class? also i would recommend gigas spinner over rosso as its latent boosts the att of one of ya best aoe PAs and is only 50 att weaker. weiss is definity the best non 11* wired though as long as ya have the dex to use it

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine2009 View Post
    why would ya use L hyperion when nei claw is about 100 att better and also all class?
    Because Neiclaw is 2 million (4 to 50 element) and Lambda Hyperion 126k (252k to 50 element), and it's strong enough to one-shot with PAs (see how Fi/Hu in Nab II use Heavenly Fall with either of them and chain kill the whole spawn).
    -PSO2 JP:
    -Kamekur (taco only) : 70/66/50/0/40/0/70 Fi/Hu - Braver
    -Akane Haruna (dropped):66/31/70/66/0/0/0 Ra/Hu - Gu/Hu
    -Akane Iremi (dropped): 30/49/0/0/70/60/53 Fo/Te - Fo/Fi - Fo/Br
    -茜泉:70/70/75/70/75/75/70/21 not Bo.
    -エリ: 70/45/1/0/1/8/70/1 Br/Hu

ehh? its only 2 mil now? heh its down alot from when i bought mine. i dont see how thats that much of an issue 2 mil is only about 2 days worth of TACOs if ya do all of them.
    besides whether or not ya can one shot the mobs in a TA or not the extra damage is very much worth it against bosses and with SVH just around the corner

SVH being just around the corner means stronger weapons are just around the corner. The most common drops in SVH will crush the stats on anything we have now. If that's what you're buying weapons for then don't even bother.

true the weapons in SVH have a good chance of being better but there may not be an all class wired that is better infact i kinda doubt that the weapons will be that much better anyway because sega

Quote Originally Posted by Kamekur View Post
    Because Neiclaw is 2 million (4 to 50 element) and Lambda Hyperion 126k (252k to 50 element), and it's strong enough to one-shot with PAs (see how Fi/Hu in Nab II use Heavenly Fall with either of them and chain kill the whole spawn).
    Latency mate.

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine2009 View Post
    why would ya use L hyperion when nei claw is about 100 att better and also all class? also i would recommend gigas spinner over rosso as its latent boosts the att of one of ya best aoe PAs and is only 50 att weaker. weiss is definity the best non 11* wired though as long as ya have the dex to use it
    The Neiclaw is really only good for HUFO or FOHU builds now. The Lambda Hyperion is far less expensive by comparison.

its the best wired lance for a fi/hu or a br/hu and is a great option on te/hu as well.
    if ya are hu main ya should be using a 10* anyway and why would ANYONE sub hu as fo? hu is utterly useless as a sub for fo