Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SakoHaruo View Post
    Sega should add Falz Hunar and Falz Arms to Super Elder battle, but sadly, the lulz factor is too strong. Imagine trying to avoid Elder double palm strike during Falz Train while Hunar in the background doing stuff. And to make even better.....

add emergency rescue o3o
    Why not throw in a Change Over Code Collect while we're at it? ;p

Obviously it's easy atm with our current difficulty!!! Just wait for:

• Hard
    • Very Hard
    • Super Hard
    • Ultimate
    • Infinity
    • Bigger Numbers

..In fact it's funny to me cause so far the further it's going the easier the game is getting overall.
    Last edited by Vashyron; Sep 17, 2013 at 01:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Korazenn View Post
    Why not throw in a Change Over Code Collect while we're at it? ;p
    haha I really do believe emergency rescue could buff Falz Elder. it would definitely boost the chance of party wipe. o3o

Quote Originally Posted by Vashyron View Post
    Obviously it's easy atm with our current difficulty!!! Just wait for:

• Hard
    • Very Hard
    • Super Hard
    • Ultimate
    • Infinity
    • Bigger Numbers

..In fact it's funny to me cause so far the further it's going the easier the game is getting overall.
    I hope your words are true. Otherwise, i see no future in pso2... even many people were doing the same things in PSU. TAs, TAs, and more, more, more TAs...

Greetings.

Sorry if it wasn't obvious enough that it was sarcasm as much as I wish it wasn't.

One time... I got jumped by a pack of seawolf things. They did that deathroll strike back to back. I died.
    Player ID: Skycross
    Characters: Valifor || Reza || Kamika
    Ship: 2

Funny thing: The ridiculously long wind-up time followed by the extremely quick follow-through really throws off my JG/step timing and I frequently get hit despite how obvious the attacks are.

I actually have an easier time dodging Banther attacks because they actually just swing at you instead of having that insanely long wind-up. I don't understand how people deal with that, because psychologically it's a lot easier to react to things than to anticipate things...

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    Funny thing: The ridiculously long wind-up time followed by the extremely quick follow-through really throws off my JG/step timing and I frequently get hit despite how obvious the attacks are.

I actually have an easier time dodging Banther attacks because they actually just swing at you instead of having that insanely long wind-up. I don't understand how people deal with that, because psychologically it's a lot easier to react to things than to anticipate things...
    Yeah, I've come to realize that the kitties are actually really easy to defend/dodge. I'll admit at first they caught me off guard for being so quick, but once you learn their attacks it's a breeze.
    Player ID: Skycross
    Characters: Valifor || Reza || Kamika
    Ship: 2

Especially once you figure out the distance conditions for whether they'll do swipe or jump in their sequences. Then you just bait appropriately and get to work. Only thing I still hate is the dumb hitbox on the lunge repetition. It's a really stupid hitbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post

I just move to the side if I see them about to attack, I did that even when they were faster.

Funnily enough if I fight a VH banter and then fight one in normal, I do worse because it's slower and I try to JG too soon. XD So yeah, I know what you mean.