Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I just move to the side if I see them about to attack, I did that even when they were faster.

Funnily enough if I fight a VH banter and then fight one in normal, I do worse because it's slower and I try to JG too soon. XD So yeah, I know what you mean.
    Also keep in mind they nerfed the Exploration bosses so they wont do all there special moves in Normal and Hard anymore only VH will they use all there AI skills.

Like ow Vol doesn't do his death from above move anymore in normal and Hard that we all know and love.

Sig by Gama

need more megid spitting flowers of doom~ like 10+ of them in a single room, popping up to surround the players as they reach the center of the room~ AHAHAHA... MAYHEM~

Characters: 綾 / マリア / ID: AyakoTakahashi / Signature by Rock Eastwood~

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Also keep in mind they nerfed the Exploration bosses so they wont do all there special moves in Normal and Hard anymore only VH will they use all there AI skills.

Like ow Vol doesn't do his death from above move anymore in normal and Hard that we all know and love.
    Are you sure? A friend of mines blindly started the game and I was talking to him about his first Vol Dragon fight and apparently he actually did do his death from above fireball in N mode.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Quote Originally Posted by Railkune View Post
    Yeah, I've come to realize that the kitties are actually really easy to defend/dodge. I'll admit at first they caught me off guard for being so quick, but once you learn their attacks it's a breeze.
    teach me your ways, aibou!

last time I defeated the banshee + banther combination it took me 1000AC worth of scape dolls T_T

I have to fight them for the current story quest I'm on, and I can manage up until the banther joins the banshee
    then they end up stomping me to oblivion

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post

He still does it on hard, but it only ever killed me (when I did get hit by it) on VH, so it's a non issue really.
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

Quote Originally Posted by Chdata View Post
    Are you sure? A friend of mines blindly started the game and I was talking to him about his first Vol Dragon fight and apparently he actually did do his death from above fireball in N mode.
    He dosen't do it at all on Normal fought him on my Cast today and got him weakened nothing.

Your friend might be talking about when he jumps back then lands to shoot a fireball straight at you not the one where he floats in the air and charges that big ass nova fireball that 1 hit KO's you.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyItsTHK View Post
    He still does it on hard, but it only ever killed me (when I did get hit by it) on VH, so it's a non issue really.
    Whether its a non issue or not that's you, but I felt I should point that out sense this is about game difficulty thank you.

Sig by Gama

Using crappy gear = slow , end of story really

Make a video instead of this. Liar.

the funny part is all of this stems back to the fact that all weapons are functionally identical

when all you do is give weapons bigger numbers, the gameplay doesn't actually change

give more interesting and more active latents (oh and make them automatically unlocked) then make different enemies weak in different ways to specific weapon abilities - bam interesting and challenging content

how many different topics can I validly say this exact thing about? I stopped counting at 10

too bad none of you work for Sega o3o