Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314
    The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SakoHaruo View Post
    too bad none of you work for Sega o3o
    I remember when this game was coming out, I was like...

"Man I'm really glad you guys aren't making this game, because ya'll would make this shit horrible."

But now...

Pretty much ANY new idea would be better than what PSO2 team did.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    the funny part is all of this stems back to the fact that all weapons are functionally identical

when all you do is give weapons bigger numbers, the gameplay doesn't actually change

give more interesting and more active latents (oh and make them automatically unlocked) then make different enemies weak in different ways to specific weapon abilities - bam interesting and challenging content

how many different topics can I validly say this exact thing about? I stopped counting at 10
    Yeah, i appreciate your idea, but what's the matter with it? While people wants soloing bosses in 1 minute because they can do bug numbers, what type of interesting things can you offer him? Just ask it yourself.

A great variety of latents is nice, of course, but what type of latents do you use? Only the ones which increases your damage? I haven't seen weapons with defensive or support latents, excepting Elder Pain, Guld Milla and P-Wand ones which the two first weapons gives you health stealing (lol wtf?!) while the last one reduces pp consumption...

I haven't seen FOs with latent's rubiascient, latent's milky twinkle or latent's Dual Gaze activated. But eh, i won't say people how should they play this game because they're free of choosing it. Just, people in this game should organize if they want changing the game, because they're the responsible (Incluiding me) whom buying AC for supposedly making PSO2 a better game. Unafortunately, i haven't seen serious updates since May, and that's a real problem for this game.

Oh, and finally, i won't be saying people about organizing themselves for changing the game. But eh, i'm giving an advice about it. I aprreciate your ideas, yep, but people, incluiding japanese ones, should see the real problems of the game, making a player assembly for trying making efforts for improving this game.

Greetings.