Well, it's been a long time since I last wrote a Fanfic. This is actually just a continuation of a story I haven't finished. It's based on my old PSU-based Fanfic titled "Sword of the White Dragon". For those of you curious, this is the old story: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...=90068&page=21

This is the continuation of that same story, with a different name. Sorry for the bad formatting... ._.

Chapter 1 – The White Death returns

Ryushiro sat alone in a cave meditating. He has been in this state for an entire hour. His face has a full beard and his hair going down to his back. He puts his hand on the scabbard of one of his swords, which looked like a traditional Japanese katana. “These weapons, I don’t feel at one with them the same way I feel at one with these. I never wanted to have to use them, but this man has left me no choice.” Ryushiro said to himself. Suddenly, Ryushiro heard someone coming inside and threw a dagger at whatever was coming to him, purposely missing that person by just a centimeter. He saw that it was a blonde newman woman. At first, he saw the image of Maya Shidow, but saw that it was someone else, who looked to be a similar age and still attractive in her own right, although Ryushiro still had only one person whom he would call special in his heart.
“Who are you?” Ryushiro asked.
“Looks like you’re training real hard, aren’t you?” The newman said. “Although you were defeated by Oukiba, it seems as if you’re not ready to concede as the inferior fighter.”
“….” Ryushiro remained silent.
“My name is Tristania. I am here because I feel that… no, all of Gurhal needs you at this horrid period. As you can see, people are killing each other for the only valuable resources left; food, water, and of course…” Tristania looked away while crossing her arms over her chest. “and I know of the one you want to protect more than anyone, which is why you put up that act of a heartless killer in front of her. I know you want to keep her out of harm’s way.”
Ryushiro continued to keep his composure and continued meditating.
“This world needs you. People are suffering and we need a man like you. You’re the one the Guardians would hire for the missions no other person would dare do. You took down entire armies headed by some of the strongest warriors in Gurhal. Now, we need you once again in order to put a stop to another enemy, an enemy that strong enough to kill even an old rival of yours, one who will live on in your memory, just the same as Strauch, Nosferatu, Guevara, and Magnus…”
“Tai Yin….” Ryushiro answered, to which Tristania nodded her head.
“He died very honorably fighting against Korzus.” Tristania began to tell Ryushiro of the battle between Tai Yin and Korzus as she tossed Tai Yin’s necklace to him. “He was very brave and showed no fear…” Tristania began to recall the battle.
Tai Yin and a tall human with blonde, buzcut hair and a double saber stared each other in the eye with their weapons brandished. Tai Yin leapt towards his foe with a jump kick, landing on the human’s solar plexus. However, the human regained himself and delivered a downward elbow strike at the beast’s knee, bending it in the opposite direction and rendering the beast unable to properly walk. Although the human was left unable to breath for a while, he was eventually able to stand back up while Tai Yin couldn’t.
“Pathetic… to think that you were one of Oukiba’s strongest men.”
“Korzus… how about you shut the fuck up!” Tai Yin yelled as he dashed towards Korzus despite the injured leg. He couldn’t attack as swiftly as he wanted to due to the leg, so Korzus was able to easily dodge every single attack and then used his double saber to impale Tai Yin. Tai Yin, with his adrenaline running, ignored the pain of being impaled and continued to rush towards his opponent. This forced the human to return his weapon and use it to deflect Tai Yin’s claw attacks, one of his left a large wound running down Korzus’s chest.
“Had you had enough energy, you could have killed me with that attack, but no matter. You will die!” Korzus delivered downward strike to Tai Yin’s upper body with both sides of the blade, leaving two large lacerations across his chest, exposing his bones and internal organs. Blood spilling, and his lungs, which have been cut open can be seen as he inhaled and exhaled as deeply as he can in his condition. His beating heard was also visible through his wounds. Still, Tai Yin continued charging at his enemy aggressively, leaving yet another wound, this time on Korzus’s face. Korzus, infuriated delivered an aggressive counterattack of his own, this time a fatal strike that cut through Tai Yin’s heart, stomach, and intestines. Tai Yin has lost so much blood from his fight, losing what looked like hundreds of liters of blood. He finally collapsed to the ground. As Korzus stepped on his fallen opponent’s chest, he noticed a piercing sensation on his ankle. He looked down to see the already deceased body of the beast still moving, grabbing the angle and using his jaws to bite down. The enraged human kicked the carcass out of the way.
“Tai Yin fought honorably against Korzus, but was killed in the end.” Tristania said with tears down her eyes. “He would have wanted you to have that necklace. It was his heirloom.”
“Answer me this, why would Tai Yin, a man who fought only for himself fight against Korzus?”
“Tai Yin was a man who wanted to become the strongest, yes that is true. There is a reason however. You see, years ago, Korzus’s martial arts school challenged Tai Yin’s school to a competition. Tai Yin’s school defeated Korzus’s. However, Korzus’s master was frustrated that he was defeated and so, plotted revenge. Korzus and his entire school made a secret ambush attack against Tai Yin’s school when he was away and killed everybody in the school while they were all asleep. Tai Yin came back to a body of corpses, and he knew who the killer was.” Tristania said.
“Who is Korzus?” Ryushiro asked.
“Another who wishes to take advantage of the chaos in Gurhal in order to make everything his own. He is a strong fighter. Now that Oukiba, whom you have wounded has taken a low profile, Korzus has risen and proclaimed himself the Chosen Ruler of Gurhal.”
“Chosen… by what?” Ryushiro asked, tightening the grip on his sword.
“He considers himself stronger than even the Divine Light. Athough a madman, don’t take him lightly. Not even Oukiba would dare fight him.”
Meanwhile, in the planet Parum, two human soldiers with grenade launchers began firing away their weapons at any person standing in the way in order to make way for a large carriage. This carriage was a large throne being carried by at least 20 men. Sitting on top of this throne was a tall, muscular human with a buzz-cut and a scar on his face.
“I am the Chosen Ruler of Gurhal!” the man announced to the people who have stood. They were all forced to bow down with their heads on the ground as he stepped down to walk on the road. One baby began running on the road, but then one of the soldiers grabbed the baby by the throat, slammed him to the floor and smashed the infant with his foot as though doing so to an insect. The remains of the toddler was nothing more than the blood on the man’s foot.
“Trash are not allowed to walk the same road as our great Chosen Ruler!” the soldier said. “Everyone! Bow your heads down for Chosen Ruler Korzus!”
“All will be mine to control. People of Gurhal, your Divine Light has failed to protect you. Your Divine Maiden is nothing more than a whore who has fallen for Nosferatu, a deceased warrior and now I, Chosen Ruler Korzus shall take what is rightfully mine. I shall be your new object of worship. From today on, any reference to the Divine Light or the Divine Whore will be punishable by death!” he said as his men drew their swords at the civilians bowing their heads down.
In the planet Moatoob, Oukiba is sitting on his throne, drinking wine from a goblet. He then sees a small beast run up to him and then bowing down to him. “Lord Oukiba, Korzus has taken action. He has conquered Parum and soon will be attacking the planet Neudaiz. You have some land over there in Neudaiz.”
“Thanks for the insight. I will see what else he does.”
“But lord…” the servant said, worriedly.
“Do not worry. This is starting to amuse me. I would like to see what actions this fool is willing to take.” Oukiba said with a grin.
“Lord, he killed Tai Yin. You have trained with him before, he was able to stand toe to toe with you as well. Korzus isn’t to be taken lightly.” The servant beast said. Oukiba, enraged, grabbed the servant by the throat and squeezed tightly until what was left was nothing more than a corpse.
“You fool, you dare question my strength? Korzus will not defeat me, he stands no chance against me. He can have his fun, but I will soon return to take the heavens.”
Back in the planet Neudaiz, Tristania is with Ryushiro. Ryushiro, now with his hair cut down to below his shoulder and clean shaven and wearing Tai Yin’s old necklace has a look of determination in his eyes, ready for his next battle. Upon going to Tohoku city, which was once Nosferatu’s old City of Light, he meets Maya Shidow, who has been waiting there for him. As they met, Maya ran up to Ryushiro and embraced him. “Ryushiro, please don’t you ever do that again! I was so worried about you! Please, never leave me again.” Ryushiro put his arms around Maya and spoke into her ear. “Don’t worry.” He then tightened his hold of Maya. Maya looked very safe and comfortable in Ryushiro’s strong and muscular arms. Ryushiro then turned his attention to the flags that were placed all over the city, as well as the destroyed Gurhal temples. The flags were white with a golden cross.
“The golden cross, that’s the sign of Korzus, the self-proclaimed ‘Chosen Ruler of Gurhal’.” Maya said. “He’s as strong as Oukiba… Ryushiro, whatever you do, please don’t die.” Maya said, grabbing Ryushiro’s arm, which although felt like warm marble to her was more comfortable than a pillow.
“Don’t worry Maya, I will live.” Ryushiro said in an attempt to comfort her. He, Maya, and Tristania headed towards the city center in order to take on their new enemy, Korzus.