Thread: hu/fi build

Default hu/fi build

Need some suggestions and is deadline slayer halfline slayer and all the slayers good

Quote Originally Posted by *Godly* View Post
    Need some suggestions and is deadline slayer halfline slayer and all the slayers good
    The slayer skills aren't good. There isn't much of a choice in the FI tree. Max your stance damage skills (not the crit chance skills), chase advance, get your weapon gears (I still don't use knuckles), even if you're not FI/HU for now, I'd get 1 point of rare mastery for a pack of better damage boosts after everything else, and just reversal.

Since you're HU/FI, you intend to use HU weapons alot so getting just guard (you don't need just counter) would be important. Again, grab weapon gears depending on what you use, and the only other choice I'd consider is 'do you want automate halfline?'. It goes without saying, max your Fury combo up when you can, then fury stance, then any other % damage increases after. If you go for nothing but damage on the left side of the skill tree, it will take all 70 of your points. Getting weapon gears, just guard, etc will cost you some of those skills, so start with http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...000000lb00000f, and decide from there.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Sep 19, 2013 at 09:54 AM.