Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GOD DAMIT SEGA!

Default GOD DAMIT SEGA!

Yes rangers needed another fucking s def set. Lets give them another one this new ex and say fuck you to the rest of the classes again.

I think that about sums up my rant.

Credit to MissMalice for the sig.
    Hunter: 65 Fighter: 65
    Retired Classes: Ranger: 40 Gunner: 40
    Force: 40 Techer: 40
    0 on everything else.

you're talking about the new 11* set, I assume?

yeah, ranger gets all the defense lovin' and melee can get bent

I'm not really sure why they do it that way, but they sure do stay consistent

hunter gets all those hp ups and a whole defensive tree, but then all the very best units require rdef...it's very confusing

yeah seriously, ever since the beginning it was Ranger gets all the good units, force gets a good one every now and then, to this day there has never been a decent unit set for melee other than fen that would probably take longer to get than an ex set (assuming you've saved your passes).

0 on everything else.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

I use the spike set(the one with HP set bonus) because I'm a massive scrub and I'm broke.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post
    I use the spike set(the one with HP set bonus) because I'm a massive scrub and I'm broke.
    Lots of people do, and i have it myself, but the lack of a good set bonus kinda makes that set sub par.

0 on everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyly HUmar View Post
    Lots of people do, and i have it myself, but the lack of a good set bonus kinda makes that set sub par.
    I haven't found anything that makes a good set bonus with Knuckles, which is my weapon of choice. So yeah, I feel that pain.

Knuckles? If you can evade, dark wings are handy. Some ever so slightly moderate defense (more than falz units, anyway), and loads of PP. 3 consecutive backhand smashes are something to behold

Problem is, I'm sometimes very bad at dodging. I don't know why. Other times I'm on top of it. Also the dark wings are ugly. I know I can hide 'em and all, but still. I hate having the units and not showing them because they're obnoxious looking.

Problem is, I'm sometimes very bad at dodging. I don't know why. Other times I'm on top of it. Also the dark wings are ugly. I know I can hide 'em and all, but still. I hate having the units and not showing them because they're obnoxious looking.
    I hear ya bro, there just those days where you are just mobbing everything's butt and playing way above you best and then those days of terribleness.
    Most units are ugly looking or would've looked better if they change color to your costume. *looking at you vadhra pack*

That's why you carry spikes, too. Spikes for when you're being rocked, dark wings for when you're the one who rocks. Swap them on the fly, esc -> right arrow -> down arrow -> enter (or just bind that to a key, I think F6 is default).

In fact, these days I even have a go-between with a vader set on top of that. I use it pretty frequently. Nice PP, a bit of atk (less than my dark wings, though), and nice defense. They're also better for rdef-requiring situations.