Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Really? For me it's always like halfway through Mines 2. Still, in either case, if we follow it like a story would, we'd likely consider our characters briefly enter the Ruins, then backtrack to tell the principal, then do side quests until we're needed to continue exploring. Almost like how Blue Burst separates Government Quests and Single-Player Main Quests.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Rico probably didn't encounter Vol Opt as she had been selected by Falz Vol Opt was probably given an order to stand down and cease fire upon her entering Vol Opt's chamber. We also know that the events with Flowen happened a few months or close to that, before Episode 1 takes place if not up to a year. If you go through Episode 2 in 1 person mode in BB and do the Government quests you can find some interesting information. Including Flowen's personal entries into the data logs(in Olga), which eventually turn into Olga Flow's data logs. One of Olga Flows data logs says something about Rico near the time of the explosion, it could have been Falz's intentions from the start to spare Rico or Olga Flow's intentions to spare her when Falz made the atom bomb go boom on the Central Dome based on the information that can be garnished from that log. I'm not certain how Gal Da Val ended up deserted, but De Rol Le, Falz, or Flowen have got to do something to with it.

PS Remember the hole in the floor with the waterfall in Ruins 1? Flowen encountered Falz around there.

I know of the messages you mentioned. They're in offline GC as well when exploring Gal Da Val. I wasn't aware that they were up to possibly a year prior. I figured they happened during Episode I, which must have only been half a year or so prior to Episode II

Hunters Guild Group

Quote Originally Posted by Link1275 View Post
    Rico probably didn't encounter Vol Opt as she had been selected by Falz Vol Opt was probably given an order to stand down and cease fire upon her entering Vol Opt's chamber. We also know that the events with Flowen happened a few months or close to that, before Episode 1 takes place if not up to a year. If you go through Episode 2 in 1 person mode in BB and do the Government quests you can find some interesting information. Including Flowen's personal entries into the data logs(in Olga), which eventually turn into Olga Flow's data logs. One of Olga Flows data logs says something about Rico near the time of the explosion, it could have been Falz's intentions from the start to spare Rico or Olga Flow's intentions to spare her when Falz made the atom bomb go boom on the Central Dome based on the information that can be garnished from that log. I'm not certain how Gal Da Val ended up deserted, but De Rol Le, Falz, or Flowen have got to do something to with it.

PS Remember the hole in the floor with the waterfall in Ruins 1? Flowen encountered Falz around there.
    I'm not sure how exactly it got abandoned either, if I had to guess it was Olga Flow's Influence on the creatures of Gal Da Val and in the seabed, maybe he made them attack and kill the scientists and everyone who worked there? This is what I always thought.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexCraig View Post
    Really? For me it's always like halfway through Mines 2. Still, in either case, if we follow it like a story would, we'd likely consider our characters briefly enter the Ruins, then backtrack to tell the principal, then do side quests until we're needed to continue exploring. Almost like how Blue Burst separates Government Quests and Single-Player Main Quests.
    True, I never really thought of it that way before. Was never really into the quests since they are either really long and not worth it or just boring to me.

That seems possible. Considering he is composed of D-Cells and a computer, it'd be reasonable to assume he would be able to control monsters and machines alike.

Back on the topic of Rico:
    Given all that we know, it would be reasonable to assume that she is between immediately ahead of us (due to activation of the pillar) by one area to upwards of a week or more (factoring quests and such).
    Last edited by AlexCraig; Oct 7, 2013 at 07:31 PM.

Hunters Guild Group

Quote Originally Posted by AlexCraig View Post
    That seems possible. Considering he is composed of D-Cells and a computer, it'd be reasonable to assume he would be able to control monsters and machines alike.

Back on the topic of Rico:
    Given all that we know, it would be reasonable to assume that she is between immediately ahead of us (due to activation of the pillar) by one area to upwards of a week or more (factoring quests and such).

I always figured she was immediately ahead of us, and my friends used to say if you destroyed the vol opt and cleared the Ruins 1 fast enough you could see her entering Ruins 2 ( which is obviously not true, they were just screwing with me )