Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default So, about Falz/Vardha's transporter...

Don't know if it's been discussed around here already or not, but I felt like asking for opinions on the following matter:
    What do you think is the best behavior when it comes to activating the 30 seconds timer for transporters in the Falz and Vardha EQs?

I personally tend to rush to them as fast as I can in order to buy everybody time(aka more runs), but then again I hardly see anyone else doing the same, so... do you think it's actually better to wait for people? Do you prefer to let someone else do it? Or is there something else that I'm missing? Opinions please(^_^')

usually ppl activate them as fast as possible to make everyone else rush.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

I usually activate it as soon as I can, because if it's still not up by the time I'm done loading and have restocked on moons, then it means everybody's waiting on campships with their precious boost items on.

I always activate them since the blocks I am on are always full to capacity (including premium); I want to spam as many run as possible and people will always join in regardless. I do understand, however, that there are players who want to be considerate, and therefore will wait until others are ready. I dunno.... may be I'm just a inconsiderate dick... but I want to get as many runs as I can before the Boosters run out (Exp, Rare, Triboost, etc).

I almost never take control over the teleporter. I prefer to just let someone else do it. As long as you're not turning it on and off a bunch of times, or taking an eternity starting, it doesn't really bother me how long you take before activating. If I was going to be in control of it though I would wait until the party would be 12/12 then just activate it.

Don't rush to activate them, that's stupid.

Wait till you see 12/12, then rush to activate them. If there's already 12/12, then basically yeah just rush to activate them.

But if you don't see that, let someone else do it and hopefully they did it after 12/12.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

^This. Sometimes my table didn't get updated yet so it's still saying 7/12 rather than 12/12.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

I usually let other people activate it, but if everyone is being shy, I'll start it.

With Falz in particular I've noticed that if you activate it and you don't have 12/12, it may lock out more people from coming in.

I just wait in campship till its activated therefor saving my boosts, i usually make to the teleporter just before the countdown ends.