View Poll Results: I BEAT ULT. Caves BEARLY and then i tried ULT. Mines and I knew why i couldn't beat Caves so easily

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Go on to mines

1 5.00%
  • Stay in the Caves

2 10.00%
  • Train in Forest

7 35.00%
  • Any one of the above

3 15.00%
  • I don't care

1 5.00%
  • I don't give a shit

2 10.00%
  • You are an idiot!!!!!!!!!

4 20.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I BEAT ULT. Caves BEARLY and then i tried ULT. Mines and I knew why i couldn't beat Caves so easily I'm clearly too ahead of me.

I also when i was in cave I piped like a dumba$$ killing Pouffuly slimes. You know I thought that if I divided that slime into 4 and killed three and piped and repeated i would get a stag cutlery in no time. Well I was wrong! I wasted like 2 hours of my life looking for Darth Maul! And I also saw 1 Red slime and it didn't drop shit! the experiance points when you kill a monster did not pop up!!!!!!!!!

Well has any of this happend to you guys?

hehe i know what u are going through...
    the best thing to do is keep finding red weapons with %s for each level. thats what i did

Wish you hadn't beaten Ulimate Caves?

There's no logic to that, it just opened up a new area for you to go to after you do some levelling up.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

I meant Mines are too hard for me!

On 2003-04-11 16:24, JubeiSR wrote:
    I meant Mines are too hard for me!
    So?

You can go back to the forest or caves to level up... :

Yo i can only get Red handguns from El rappys. Is that any good? And also plz forgive me if I make a complete fool of my self but what is the deal with spread needles why do people like yhe so much?

I am in the exact same situation. Ult mines blows for me. I have been leveling in Forest for a while, and I just now decided to graduate myself onto Caves again. The temptation is so great to run into mines... The enemies give 312 exp!!! Can't do it though, I would get smoked.

skater

people like spread needles because they have a decent special for one thing and the most important thing is that they are a shot type weapon that fires at rifle speed, the main downside to normal shots is the low fire speed, when you can fire at rifle speed hitting and paralyzing everything in your way you will then learn why the needle is loved so much

I loved my Spread Needle +99 in version 1. I can't stress that enough. I also can't stress enough how GH3Y it is that it got deleted in version 2.

The way I see it is if you do not challenge your character, he/she will never level up enough and have an easier time with the upcoming levels. For this reason I say go to the mines. I know some people will disagree with me but you will level up in no time and be able to blaze through it. You just have to give your character some time and experience.