Thread: Event track

Default Event track

All set on this. This can be closed.

Original Post:

I came across a weird track in the game. Does anyone know where this plays or what they're saying? (This could be a spoiler...)

Last edited by PrinceBrightstar; Oct 6, 2013 at 06:15 PM.

It's Claris Claes and Huey talking in the Arks Battle Festa. As for what they're saying, I have no idea.
    From ship 1 with love!

I believe that's from the voice drama CD released recently. No idea what they're saying though.

It's the music disc item that comes with the drama CD that you have to listen to in the game. It's like a side story track to what happened in the drama CD.

Your signature image was 1,022px × 328px. Signature images are limited to a combined total of 600 pixels in width, 180 pixels in height, and 50,000 bytes in filesize.
    I play on Ship 2 and the name of my character is Cryska, feel free to send a friend request.

Your signature image was 1,022px × 328px. Signature images are limited to a combined total of 600 pixels in width, 180 pixels in height, and 50,000 bytes in filesize.
    I play on Ship 2 and the name of my character is Cryska, feel free to send a friend request.

VD「人選ミス」

Got it. I figured it was something like that. Thanks to everyone that replied.