Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

We will just have to see me personally I have np with it being that I can do big numbers without being under the influence of Katana Gear.

Also I am under the notion it will be 5 sp points just my guess at this. The skill has its uses it seem situational at best could come in handy when you need to ress at least.
    Last edited by Zenobia; Oct 9, 2013 at 02:04 AM.

Sig by Gama

Yes, im in agreement with the points shared here. I personally have two skill trees. One for katana, one for bow. So i can afford a few extra sps in my particular setup.

Well, in light of all the information shared here, Bottom line for me is that I just gotta see how effective it really is (VS) Sp cost to acquire. Gonna wait until the skill tree calculator gets updated fully before i spend.

Exactly the the Skill must justify the cause if its going to give invulnerability for a set time it needs to have the same time limit as KC.

Now that I think about the CD for KC when maxed which cost 10 sp was 70secs just feels like a gamble considering this is sega.

Sig by Gama

random bits..

Nab 1/2 TA boss room - You can ignore all the gulf and kill Banther.

Sanct TA boss room - if you mess up on the Cater fights you can ignore them and head straight for Quartz. Pop Katana Combat and finish them off with a well timed Combat Finish. inb4 double kill + nose break?

Falz EQ - Guaranteed max damage....... meh

XQs - Soloing

I'm actually expecting the skill's duration and sp req a bit worse, just so not to be disappointed.

But if this skill turns out to be as long as KC and only requires 5 sp then all the better. Let's assume for now that this is the case.

This skill is as situational as KC, being invincible only makes it better not worse.

Invincibility works against all types of monsters, mobs and bosses alike. Not just on 1 or 2 bosses. IDK if this skill also works against that red flying thing that chases us around the map?

In a pinch and need to heal while mobs or a boss is gaining up on you? No problem, just hit KC and heal. This is purely situational but at least KC is no longer just a burst, max damage skill.

Less than an hour left before we can try it out.

For all who were wondering Braver Escape is right under Comabt JA bonus and 5 SP I called it~!

Sig by Gama

Ok wow. Thats awesome.
    Last edited by Ouranos; Oct 9, 2013 at 03:12 AM. Reason: The game is ive now.

lol they put it under combat JA

Quote Originally Posted by SakoHaruo View Post
    lol they put it under combat JA
    I can actually get it too :3!

Sig by Gama

So uh, has anyone checked the duration per level yet?