Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default What do you think is 'enough HP'?

Title.

Me personally, I'm running around with 3x equestrio XQ units. No HP affixes. I have 121 PP, but knowing you're one bad double hit away from talking to the dirt with 1100+ in each defense stat even at full HP is troubling.

I have 638 hp as a 60/60 fi/hu -_-
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Oct 9, 2013 at 11:26 PM.

Honestly from all the nico videos I've seen most people don't even care for hp. I swear everytime I watch them people's hp seem to get lower and lower lol. I think people care more about getting high amounts of pp. I usually try and get between 120-130ish myself depending on what class combo I play others I've seen go for 150ish.

Oh are you a dewman or something because my br/hu has 800 hp and I've added absolutely no hp affixed what so ever.

Quote Originally Posted by jcart953 View Post
    Honestly from all the nico videos I've seen most people don't even care for hp. I swear everytime I watch them people's hp seem to get lower and lower lol. I think people care more about getting high amounts of pp. I usually try and get between 120-130ish myself depending on what class combo I play others I've seen go for 150ish.

Oh are you a dewman or something because my br/hu has 800 hp and I've added absolutely no hp affixed what so ever.
    Newman. Either way, base HP is the same as dewman :/

edit: correction, lower
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Oct 9, 2013 at 11:44 PM.

However much you need to not get OHKO

Or, however much you're comfortable with.

There really is no baseline for HP. Obviously the 0 S-Def folks completely disregard their health to focus on max damage, but that doesn't necessarily work for everyone.

I generally use the split HP/PP soul and Stamina Boost for my affixes. They tend to be cheaper, and the souls are only -10HP or -1PP compared to the pure ones. If you mix and matched the different types of souls, you would actually end up with fewer stats overall, since HP souls don't have 30HP or 20HP/1PP like you would expect.

Never seen HP to actually matter sense you get revived in MPA's anyway. Only time it does is if you solo purely.

Sig by Gama

There's no baseline for how much HP you need IMO.

However, everyone plays the game differently and everyone has their own style (well atleast i do lol).

If you're dying a lot, then maybe considered some more HP. What Zenobia said is kinda true, but there are some draw backs to that.

I personally hate dying and it's a sign of weakness for me. It's shameful to me. So I rarely die. Also dying a lot can actually be a problem for your PT. Because when someone stops to revive you you are making them lose DPS and on top of that you are putting them at risk of being hit or killed while in the ultra long animation of the revival.

Someone who dies constantly is an annoyance and a bad player and someone i wouldnt want in my parties.

Yeah only time I see myself dying is when I try to fast break and res someone that's when the enemy is like "What?! You ress him?! Okay now you die!" which seems to be my fate 100% f the time.

Sig by Gama

Well lets just say this is my current setup:

Everything is quartz soul, power 3, power boost (except fossil bower has burn i with those affixes, and I plan to 4x twin kamui with a stat effect too. Rogue coffin has mizer, shoot 3, shoot boost instead). 1800+ s atk.

Considering dropping the 3 power boosts off of the units (and pissing away that power boost investment) for stamina boosts. 75 s atk for 135 hp. Take from that what you will.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Oct 10, 2013 at 12:37 AM.

around 750-800 has always seemed nice, but that was for VH. Now that I'm undergeared, I don't know what's good for SH.

"Enough HP for 3 hits"
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Yeah, the reason I only say enough HP for oneshots is because trying to survive two or three big hits is pretty much impossible. Sacrifice everything you have in order to be as tanky as possible and you'll still die in one combo.

Every time you take damage is because you screwed up. That's how you get better. Learn from your mistakes so you stop dying so much.