Smile We Need Video & Picture Sticky Gallery in General

I like make A post about are Forum Section for PSO & PSU and Have a video & Picture Gallery Section in general. This will help get easy access for PSO World member to keep posting there video and picture keeping in in one solid topic.

now before u take hasty action let me explain the reason behind all this

Me as member of PSO-World always love to post picture and video of are favorite PSO & PSU Game. but the problem is there no Video & Picture section on any of the PSO & PSU General Section. If I remember correctly we had a section for that reason. but I notices its been removed.*why would u do that*. I mean just because PSO & PSU not in serves any longer does not mean that videos and picture had been removed completely of are section in general

I say PSO World team and staff should start a new section sticky for all of fan of PSO & PSU to get access and post are favorite memorial video and picture.

to make think easy for the staff of PSO-World they should take Midori Oku's PSU Picture/Video move it up to the Video & Picture Gallery section and same for PSO General section as well. I think make thing easy to post are picture & video all in one section.

Now on the Video and Picture Gallery all members need to post there video and picture as spoilers. this will save a lot time as well when the page is being loaded. its run better and get easy access when the page is going threw. also on the sticky we should have a simple and easy to follow guide on how to make post spoiler video and picture and this will same time

Now we all know we have are own Fan art Gallery and great we have that. SO why not a make a sticky or section for the video and picture

and Name it

*Video & Picture Gallery*
    Post your favorite Phantasy Star Video & Picture here

*inside the section* there be a Sticky section guide and name it

*How to Post video & Picture Spoiler*

This way PSO-World members can comment there video and picture with the spoiler
    Last edited by JCGamer; Oct 11, 2013 at 09:47 AM.