Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    Yeah and to all the people who say the Vol opt is the easiest boss in the game, then fight him on ultimate online alone as a force and tell me if you still think he is the easiest boss in the game. I am no exaggerating when I say that battle even at 172 took me almost an hour and way too many close calls. Cause if mess up and get hit by his laser attack, your friends aren't there to bail you out so your pretty much as good as dead.
    Vol Opt on Ult is only the second easiest boss in ult to take on solo as a force. :P

The first is the Dragon. Just Gizonde the hell out of it.. at least if you're a FOmar. It will go down in under 5 minutes, and depending on your stats, under 2.

Same concept with Vol Opt. With my Fomar, if solo, I'll just Razonde the hell out of it, healing as needed but never having to do so often. Second form, barta as needed and a nice Diska does the trick.

When the rock trap/laser attack comes around, just throw open your chat menu (disables the slowdown around enemies and traps) and you can easily out run it.

The one boss to this day I still can't solo in Online Ult is Dark Falz second form. Freeze + Traps get me every time. 0.o Could I equip Freeze resist items and stock up on scapes... yeah, but I never feel like it.

^I make sure to always go overboard by jacking up my freeze resist to about 60 before going in. And then all I have to worry about his "homing" megid killing me on his final form.
    Yeah and to all the people who say the Vol opt is the easiest boss in the game, then fight him on ultimate online alone as a force and tell me if you still think he is the easiest boss in the game. I am no exaggerating when I say that battle even at 172 took me almost an hour and way too many close calls. Cause if mess up and get hit by his laser attack, your friends aren't there to bail you out so your pretty much as good as dead.
    I mow down Vol Opt on ult solo, with my 174 FOne. The laser is super easy to avoid. The only real danger is getting caught on the rock thing, that can 1 shot me. Even then that's avoidable.
    Last edited by Mystil; Oct 26, 2013 at 01:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kroniedon View Post
    Vol Opt on Ult is only the second easiest boss in ult to take on solo as a force. :P

The first is the Dragon. Just Gizonde the hell out of it.. at least if you're a FOmar. It will go down in under 5 minutes, and depending on your stats, under 2.

Same concept with Vol Opt. With my Fomar, if solo, I'll just Razonde the hell out of it, healing as needed but never having to do so often. Second form, barta as needed and a nice Diska does the trick.

When the rock trap/laser attack comes around, just throw open your chat menu (disables the slowdown around enemies and traps) and you can easily out run it.

The one boss to this day I still can't solo in Online Ult is Dark Falz second form. Freeze + Traps get me every time. 0.o Could I equip Freeze resist items and stock up on scapes... yeah, but I never feel like it.
    LOL, sorry but you really believe you can outrun his laser attack online? If you have access to online GC version go try to outrun it, its impossible lol. And no no no you cant use a diska or melee weapons thats cheating :P , I am a FOnewearl so I use spells only so that's how you gotta kill him. I mean trying to kill him as a melee force obviously he is easy, as a support force not so much.
    Last edited by Konan; Oct 27, 2013 at 01:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystil View Post
    ^I make sure to always go overboard by jacking up my freeze resist to about 60 before going in. And then all I have to worry about his "homing" megid killing me on his final form.

I mow down Vol Opt on ult solo, with my 174 FOne. The laser is super easy to avoid. The only real danger is getting caught on the rock thing, that can 1 shot me. Even then that's avoidable.
    Ok guys you do know that his laser attack IS the rock thing right... He uses random pressing pillars if that is what your mixing it up with, but his laser attack is when the orb chases you and is impossible to outrun on Ult online, also you cant use melee weapons or anything melee against him it has to be spells only, that is what makes him hard ( since I am a support force and not a melee one )
    Last edited by Konan; Oct 27, 2013 at 01:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystil View Post

Oh and on a last note, that rock thing ( the orb chasing you ) is easy to dodge, run back and forth near the wall behind you so he doesnt hit you with it instantly, be ready when you see or hear the orb launch at you, make sure you are running which is why you are going back and forth, then just run in the biggest circle you can without running into the vol opt or a wall. Also its important to keep the start menu up while doing this so you dont slow down when you walk next to the vol opt. :3
    Last edited by Konan; Oct 27, 2013 at 01:25 PM.

LOL, sorry but you really believe you can outrun his laser attack online? If you have access to online GC version go try to outrun it, its impossible lol. And no no no you cant use a diska or melee weapons thats cheating :P , I am a FOnewearl so I use spells only so that's how you gotta kill him. I mean trying to kill him as a melee force obviously he is easy, as a support force not so much.
    Sorry, I found the Bold/Italicized part funny... considering I own one of the 3 western GC servers.

Since you're going tech only, Razonde in first form would take him down in about 2 minutes, providing that it was spammed like mad. Second form, just keep drilling him with barta. When he brings the rock things down, cast resta on impact. You'll get knocked down, healed as much as your resta can do, and enter a state of temporary immortality until your character stands back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kroniedon View Post
    Sorry, I found the Bold/Italicized part funny... considering I own one of the 3 western GC servers.

Since you're going tech only, Razonde in first form would take him down in about 2 minutes, providing that it was spammed like mad. Second form, just keep drilling him with barta. When he brings the rock things down, cast resta on impact. You'll get knocked down, healed as much as your resta can do, and enter a state of temporary immortality until your character stands back up.
    His laser attack is instant death since it does 1530 damage every 1/4 or 1/2 second for 3 seconds from what I understand, as for his pressing pillars, they are the easiest attack to outrun.