Shikigami Weapon (Lvl-91) ShiroiRen's Avatar

Exclamation Requesting account deletion

Is there a way to delete one's own account without being "banned"? I'm just asking because I didn't see a way but I may plan on having to use it eventually. I don't want any trouble nor to cause it.

To my knowledge no. I've never seen an account completely deleted.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

If you don't want to be part of the community anymore, remove any personal info on your profile & simply stop coming here. PSOW has a policy to NOT delete any account, so to let you know.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Shikigami Weapon (Lvl-91) ShiroiRen's Avatar

Thumbs down

Ouch, seriously ? Oh well, I really was just wondering if it were possible because I'm aware that some users already hate me on contact though and I don't want any trouble. Shame that it's not possible for getting info erased.

Quote Originally Posted by ShiroiRen View Post
    Ouch, seriously ? Oh well, I really was just wondering if it were possible because I'm aware that some users already hate me on contact though and I don't want any trouble. Shame that it's not possible for getting info erased.
    I hate you on contact too...I joke, I joke, I kid, I kid. I don't even know you.

Quote Originally Posted by ShiroiRen View Post
    There are definitely some dickish and braindead people on here. I've had to just stop responding to people a few times. That being said, there are some pretty cool people too. If you can take the good with the bad, PSOW is definitely not the worst place to hang out on the net.

That being said, I hope you'll decide to stick around; but if you don't, you can actually erase almost every trace of yourself on PSOW. If you wipe your Details and Signature blank under your User CP tab, and delete/blank all of your thread posts here, only the name "ShiroiRen" will be left behind; no personal information at all. (As far as I know.)
    I wrote an AC purchasing guide for JP PSO2 a long time ago. I don't play PSO2 anymore, but I still play Blue Burst sometimes. Maybe I'll catch you on there!

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

And even then, you can always do an Avatar Change and request for a name change, if you are really desperate to get away... :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277