Default Leo Grahart in EP 1, 2, or 3?

Alright so, I wanted to look at some of the models from PSO Ep3 Card revolution, specifically the final boss. However I couldn't find a proper model viewer for the games files. BUT, I did look at some of the textures (and as expected many of the textures from EP1&2 are in there).

One of the .BMLs in there has the textures for Leo Grahart in there. Now this makes me curious, did he ever make an appearance in either of the Gamecube games or even the versions prior to GC/Xbox? I remember he was mentioned, possibly by paganini in the Towers quest.

I haven't checked into whether EP1&2 or EP1&2+ has the textures in there as well yet. I doubt I will as I'm too lazy to go download it or fish out my copy wherever it is.

Does anyone have model viewer for the files as well?
    Last edited by Jaspaller; Oct 21, 2013 at 08:24 PM.

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

To my knowledge none of the characters in Episode III are in any other version of the game as it takes place almost 50 years after the events in Episodes I, II, and IV.

The gamecube version does have the textures and model for him. back in the day it was easy to make codes to have him show up in the game (replacing other NPCs.)

I can't recall the name of the quest, but in one official SEGA quest, it is possible to encounter him. It's actually a bonus if you score an S rank on said quest.. Something in episode II. Once you complete the main quest, you talk to someone in the window area of the Lab, then you have to clear a bonus stage with an S rank. Once you clear it, you meet with Leo, and he gives you a Work's Guard. I'm almost thinking it's Respective Tomorrow... not positive though.

Also, on a side note, the entire content of Episode I&II Plus disk is contained in the Ep.III disk. Everything down to the .dol files and quests are there. You just can't launch the game in Ep.I&II mode. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kroniedon View Post
    Also, on a side note, the entire content of Episode I&II Plus disk is contained in the Ep.III disk. Everything down to the .dol files and quests are there. You just can't launch the game in Ep.I&II mode. :P
    This is hilarious and such a Sega thing to do. I love it. It's not like the ep 3 files would have taken up that much space, there's only a handful of maps.

Quote Originally Posted by Kroniedon View Post
    I can't recall the name of the quest, but in one official SEGA quest, it is possible to encounter him. It's actually a bonus if you score an S rank on said quest.. Something in episode II. Once you complete the main quest, you talk to someone in the window area of the Lab, then you have to clear a bonus stage with an S rank. Once you clear it, you meet with Leo, and he gives you a Work's Guard. I'm almost thinking it's Respective Tomorrow... not positive though.

Works Guard comes from Respective Tomorrow according to the guides. However, I remember aiming to get all the items on back on PSOX... I just don't remember if I did it or not haha. Guess I'll have to try to get a group on Blueburst for it once I get high enough. Guess I'll skim through the guides some more.

Thanks for the clear up guys.