Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Need some advice for Hu/Fi.

I joined this game last month, and have reached Lv. 49.

I really don't know jack shit about skill trees, and anything like regarding that.

Can someone explain what I should put on my skill tree, and everything else?
    (Michael, Hu/Fi, Human♂)
    Team: Team Crimson
    Ship: 2-Ur
    ID: Topic Cheese

Thank UnLucky for this. http://imgur.com/a/TfqR9

It goes Green>Yellow>orange>red>black in order of priority.

You can also use this to help you plan exactly what you want to do. http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/skillcalc.php This you can thank RyuHiroshi/Gardios for. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask. Unlucky is more knowledgeable than I am but I kinda have a good idea of what's good/bad and why.

Maxing fighter stances, rofl. People here really never learn. Go back to maths class or something.

What unhelpful and misleading garbage.

Not all players are brainless sheep who all play (read: suck at the game) the same.

As HU/FI, you're going to need Just Guard -> all hunter gears -> Fury Stance Lv10 -> Fury Combo Up Lv10. After this, it's all preference, if you'd rather build your defences with the Guard Stance skill and related skills or more damage with JA Bonus and Fury Stance Up.

On the fighter tree, you will need Brave Stance and Wise Stance both at Lv5. The last five levels of fighter stances DECREASE DPS.
    Fury Stance Up and Wise Stance Up have no drawbacks.

If you want max damage, affix all your weapons with Burn, Shock, Poison or Mirage (Freeze and Panic are not as good) and get Chase Advance Lv10 and Chase Advance Plus Lv5.

Adrenaline Lv5 is one of the highest and most consistent source of both damage increase and resilience increase as fighter.

Suggesting Brave and Wise Critical, even as a last resort, is completely retarded. HP Up, S-ATK Up or Step Advance would make a much, much more significant difference.

You may want all three weapon gears, in case they release more accessible strong all-class fighter weapons. Only 1 SP each, anyway.

Halfline Boost may not always be easy to pull off, but when it's in effect, it's status ailment time, for everyone, it's on me tonight, even if you're a sub boss!

Those example trees do not even help in attaining the most power, let alone DPS. This is beyond ridiculous. If at least they could do that, disregarding the fact we are not drones who all play the same, but not even that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    Maxing fighter stances, rofl. People here really never learn. Go back to maths class or something.

What unhelpful and misleading garbage.

Not all players are brainless sheep who all play (read: suck at the game) the same.

As HU/FI, you're going to need Just Guard -> all hunter gears -> Fury Stance Lv10 -> Fury Combo Up Lv10. After this, it's all preference, if you'd rather build your defences with the Guard Stance skill and related skills or more damage with JA Bonus and Fury Stance Up.

On the fighter tree, you will need Brave Stance and Wise Stance both at Lv5. The last five levels of fighter stances DECREASE DPS.
    Fury Stance Up and Wise Stance Up have no drawbacks.

If you want max damage, affix all your weapons with Burn, Shock, Poison or Mirage (Freeze and Panic are not as good) and get Chase Advance Lv10 and Chase Advance Plus Lv5.

Adrenaline Lv5 is one of the highest and most consistent source of both damage increase and resilience increase as fighter.

Suggesting Brave and Wise Critical, even as a last resort, is completely retarded. HP Up, S-ATK Up or Step Advance would make a much, much more significant difference.

You may want all three weapon gears, in case they release more accessible strong all-class fighter weapons. Only 1 SP each, anyway.

Halfline Boost may not always be easy to pull off, but when it's in effect, it's status ailment time, for everyone, it's on me tonight, even if you're a sub boss!

Those example trees do not even help in attaining the most power, let alone DPS. This is beyond ridiculous. If at least they could do that, disregarding the fact we are not drones who all play the same, but not even that.
    Clearly you missed the subtlety in my posting that.

EDIT: From what I'm reading you don't even understand how UnLucky's tree suggestions work. ._.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Nov 5, 2013 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    blah blah
    good suggestions. i'll follow this when i feel like doing no damage

Quote Originally Posted by Esofor View Post
    good suggestions. i'll follow this when i feel like doing no damage
    Same here. When I feel like being useless and getting carried in TA's i'll follow this guide!!

Quote Originally Posted by UMVC3_Wolverine View Post
    Same here. When I feel like being useless and getting carried in TA's i'll follow this guide!!
    Solo your TAs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Solo your TAs.
    One thing that I found totally moronic, is that he said that after going 5 lvls into brave/wise stance that the damage DECREASES wtf? lmao going from lvl 5 to lvl 10 give you an extra 5% more damage. How the fuck is that a decrease?

Quote Originally Posted by UMVC3_Wolverine View Post
    One thing that I found totally moronic, is that he said that after going 5 lvls into brave/wise stance that the damage DECREASES wtf? lmao going from lvl 5 to lvl 10 give you an extra 5% more damage. How the fuck is that a decrease?
    He said DPS, which is actually true in some cases, mostly when AoEing trash mobs. He's technically right in that regard. Heck, none of his advice was bad per-se just really situational and he showed a blatant lack of misunderstanding in regards to how UnLuckies skill trees work. The only things worth arguing on there are the green and black ones. The yellow orange and red all come down to preference.

Help me understand how 5% MORE damage is a DECREASE please, because that makes no sense at all.

Focus on the DECREASE part too. The skill tree clearly says that you get a 1% boost after lvl 5. This gives you a total of 5% if going from lvl 5 to 10. So for example maxing out Brave Stance gives you a 20% damage increase if you only take it to lvl 5 you get a 15% bonus.

I will ask this as nicely as I can....

How the fuck is that a DECREASE?

My mind is blown. He's either trolling or is just plain stupid and can't comprehend basic math.