Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

They mentioned a while ago that they'd be tweaking TACOs somehow, most likely if you clear it on SH the lower difficulties will go into cooldown as well. Or something like that...

> The hosts challenge the new Emergency Quest.

Cant wait to see this, lol
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aine View Post
    They mentioned a while ago that they'd be tweaking TACOs somehow, most likely if you clear it on SH the lower difficulties will go into cooldown as well. Or something like that...
    Watch as you clear the SH tacos and if you brought the N/H/VH COs those will be completed as well.

Not sure if good or bad if thats the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

I didn't think people would be so excited about jumping through hoops labeled with a different difficulty and a few more e-bucks.

I still think just throwing more money at tacos is a colossal mistake and the rewards should instead be focused on additional access to higher level content such as XQ tickets (alongside SH XQs) and excubes.

But Sega pretty clearly only cares that the economy is marginally stable and this will make premium more enticing since free players will have more money to spend on stuff in the player shops so...

I'm just running pissinthewind.exe.

You raise an interesting point...excubes instead of grinders.

They should add a grinder shop! Convert grinders into a variety of items, just like the PD shop and excube shop

What's wrong with SH Tacos? We're getting more meseta but things are going to get more expensive for us too. Think about grinding those *11 weapons and having them cost you 13k per grind, and you have to buy a lock for 400k once you reach +9. You'll be wanting that SH TA money. In fact I'd be pretty upset if they didn't make our money source scale with equipment costs.

Really guys, we have to look at the big picture..
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    What's wrong with SH Tacos? We're getting more meseta but things are going to get more expensive for us too. Think about grinding those *11 weapons and having them cost you 13k per grind, and you have to buy a lock for 400k once you reach +9. You'll be wanting that SH TA money. In fact I'd be pretty upset if they didn't make our money source scale with equipment costs.

Really guys, we have to look at the big picture..
    Qouted for truth

But what if full protects go up in price cause of it. Sure you'll have more money for grinding itself but the other stuff you want to go with it will still take a good portion of the money you get from tacos

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Derpington View Post
    But what if full protects go up in price cause of it. Sure you'll have more money for grinding itself but the other stuff you want to go with it will still take a good portion of the money you get from tacos
    Hot commodities like full protects will always go for a high price that is almost entirely determined by supply due to the outrageously high demand.

In other words, while their price is going up, it's going up proportionately with the number of items in the market as a whole relative to the actual money supply. The only thing that will increase or decrease the actual (not monetary) cost of full protects is how many people are spending money on AC Scratches.