Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Community Manager Cyron Tanryoku's Avatar

so basically tweaker was messing with a loop hole

Community Manager Cyron Tanryoku's Avatar

so basically tweaker was messing with a loop hole

Quote Originally Posted by Horo The Wise Wolf View Post
    Who the hell cares?
    Obviously some people do, lest this thread would not have been made, let alone be discussed.

I'm curious to see what news Sayara comes back with, myself. I've always wondered why the staff just up and dropped their "no discussing game file modification (EN patch)" clause out of nowhere, when they so adamantly locked/deleted anything pertaining to it in the early months of the games life. I'm guessing it's because they finally realized that those patches were basically an essential part of most of the community for playing/enjoying/discussing the game ,so they decided to let it be.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Nov 8, 2013 at 07:08 AM.

the tweaker like said previously is a client, and you the user decide on what you do with it.

some people just use it to do file checks/updates. after the hdd wiping incident, ill bet no one trusts the official launcher.

now if someone chooses to use the tweaker to modify the game its their fingers pressing the button, the tweaker itself does not enforce it on them.

so in the end the user is the one who "violates" the tos or not.

its like calling utorrent a piracy program. its not, people just use it for piracy.

another example:

you buy a car, the car was made for driving, but sometimes a nut decides that its for running over people.

is the car to blame? "well maybe if its a tank"
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

After discussing it with the others. For the time being unless I hear otherwise from my higherups. Directly linking to the English Patching site, the tweaker or any other of those applications cannot be posted on this site.

This does not however mean the discussion of AIDA's tweaker or any of their other projects to be immiedetely shut down.

Long story short: Talk about it. Don't link to it.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Quote Originally Posted by Sayara View Post
    After discussing it with the others. For the time being unless I hear otherwise from my higherups. Directly linking to the English Patching site, the tweaker or any other of those applications cannot be posted on this site.

This does not however mean the discussion of AIDA's tweaker or any of their other projects to be immiedetely shut down.

Long story short: Talk about it. Don't link to it.
    ..... was kinda wishing the tweaker links would stay but we would be allowed to post links to psumods.
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

For the time being just follow the format i have posted if this changes for any reason i will respond back about it.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    ..... was kinda wishing the tweaker links would stay but we would be allowed to post links to psumods.
    Were you not you putting into question why the Tweaker is allowed to be posted here in the first place?

well my post was more ment for allowing links for patchs and ETc rather not being allowed to. just it was bothering me that aida's stuff was fine but other usefull patchs couldnt be posted.
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama