Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Wondering how to delete char.

Im back on PSO2 on my Vita amd want to delete one of my characters to make a new one so that I can fight with my friend at his level. I have no clue how.

Nevermind. I got it and now cant make a new character. Any way I could change my sisters to a guy?

Quote Originally Posted by H1DD3N_SP1R1T View Post
    Nevermind. I got it and now cant make a new character. Any way I could change my sisters to a guy?
    Wait what?

You should be able to make 2 characters for free if ya hadn't notice unless you have more than 2 slots used then deleting would be a waste of AC.

I had 2 and my sis had 1. I want a fresh one.

If they're all on the same account you would still have to delete a character in order to make a new one.

I deleted one but it wont let me make a new one.

I had 2 and my sis had 1. I want a fresh one.
    So you originally had 3 slots rights?

If you had 3 slots and then deleted 1, you'll lose that slot 1 slot for good. So to make room for her, you'll have to delete another one of your characters.

You get 2 free character slots from the start.

Would had been better off making another account so she can have 2 slots from a new account instead of 1 or making you delete another character.

I deleted one but it wont let me make a new one.
    After the deleting, how many slots you currently have?

I now have two slots filled. So I must delete my sisters to make a mew one? The goal is to make a "noob" account to play with my newb friend. He just got PSO2 imported so I was going to play with him.

I now have two slots filled. So I must delete my sisters to make a mew one? The goal is to make a "noob" account to play with my newb friend. He just got PSO2 imported so I was going to play with him.
    If you are using the already two free slots then you can't make anymore characters unless you buy another one through AC or delete another character.

(you kinda got me confused when you kept saying account but I'm guessing you are meaning character)

Your choices are to either delete another character, create another account for 2 more characters, or level up a class that you hadn't leveled up yet on your character and do it with him/her.
    Last edited by strikerhunter; Nov 12, 2013 at 01:02 AM.

Ok thank you. I made three without paying anything so I thought by deleting one I could redo it. idk how I got three for free.