Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shikigami Weapon (Lvl-91) ShiroiRen's Avatar

Angry Report against a bad player

Okay I'm not a happy FONewearl right now. I need to know how to report on a player taking something that was not given to them. It'd be fair to get the snitch banned for snatching an item I was trying to give to a friend before she got it, so does anyone know where to report for PSO2? Just tell me where and how to and I'll do the rest.

I sadly do not know how or where to report the player, but I'm curious on how they could take something.

Probably had to do with selling something at a low price in the shop for a friend and having someone take that before the friend could get to it in time.

If that is the case, I don't think Sega will side with you on that as they want all of their players to pay for Premium to trade.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

That's quite a repulsive shame there. How bogus. Still I'll need to get word out anyway.
    If this is that bad, then I hope a severe and utmost brutal curse takes that worm's fucking life IRL.
    Last edited by ShiroiRen; Nov 20, 2013 at 06:15 AM.

If it's really what blace said then I'm sure SEGA won't care.
    I tried it a few times myself, sadly there are always guys that are faster. :C

To SEGA if you sell things you agree that whoever buys it first gets it. Doesn't matter to them that you intended to give it a friend. That’s how the market works.
    In PSU we had the possibility to lock our shops which sadly does not work anymore. :c

Tho I can provide some information not all know, I hope it helps;
    If you are premium you can place boxes in the mini rooms of your friends, you can put items that are not account bound in it and they can open it even if they are not premium. The amount of Meseta you can put in is limited tho, sadly I'm not sure what the limit is.
    So as long as you are Premium you can gift things to your friends, they just have to keep their mini rooms empty.

If you don't mind telling, what did you want to give your friend? o.o

Quote Originally Posted by ShiroiRen View Post
    That's quite a repulsive shame there. How bogus. Still I'll need to get word out anyway.
    If this is that bad, then I hope a severe and utmost brutal curse takes that worm's fucking life IRL.
    This dude buys something for cheap on the player shops and you wish him a real world death?

What the actual fuck.

Chill out man, jesus.

Maybe next time understand risks before you take them. If you leave a hundred dollar bill on a high traffic curb for a friend to pick up later would you also be furious that that was taken? Or would you realize that's just a risk you were taking?

It's your own damn fault.

Over reacting much? Seriously, grow the fuck up. People buy cheap stuff, it happens, move on. Wishing death on an oppurtunist is beyond stupid.
    PSO2 Characters

Kais (Male CAST) Ship 9 Hu62 Fi46 Ra53 Gu65 Fo6 Te1 Br36
    Lilith Reiger (Female Deuman) Ship 9 Hu42 Fi1 Ra1 Gu1 Fo20 Te45 Br56

Are we alive or just breathing?

So a person who didn't know bout this should get ban? Dah hell is going on in your mind?

So if you bought (you directly) something for 1k that some accidentally posted in the shop or tried to transfer to his/her friend without knowing about it, do you think you should be reported for something you are unaware of?

Seriously grow the F up, you knew the risks when you tried to transfer something through via shop.

Well damn. Things escalated quickly.

It is as Tenebris has said though, you agree to allow any and all transactions to be final even if it was intended for someone else. What you could do is try to contact them for the item back.

Sega is running a company and they need to make the income somehow, hence why trading is Premium only.
    Last edited by blace; Nov 20, 2013 at 05:12 PM.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by TenebriS View Post
    If it's really what blace said then I'm sure SEGA won't care.
    I tried it a few times myself, sadly there are always guys that are faster. :C

To SEGA if you sell things you agree that whoever buys it first gets it. Doesn't matter to them that you intended to give it a friend. That’s how the market works.
    In PSU we had the possibility to lock our shops which sadly does not work anymore. :c

Tho I can provide some information not all know, I hope it helps;
    If you are premium you can place boxes in the mini rooms of your friends, you can put items that are not account bound in it and they can open it even if they are not premium. The amount of Meseta you can put in is limited tho, sadly I'm not sure what the limit is.
    So as long as you are Premium you can gift things to your friends, they just have to keep their mini rooms empty.

If you don't mind telling, what did you want to give your friend? o.o
    This was a rare outfit that cost over 5,210,000. Both of us were in place but before she got it, some other piece of trash did. She told me that the item wasn't there and when I checked the purchased list, some other worm's name was there. I tried to tell her I could get another one but after that I was blacklisted. Talk about feeding frogs to snakes. This not only turned out to a fact that it was "sold to something else" but I even took a boot to the head as well hence I'm not a happy girl right now.

The "snake who took the frog" who wasn't her didn't even send a GJ back either, just snatched it and slithered off, and I lost a friend in turn of that too. Trying to get that much is not easy when having to always go alone.
    Last edited by ShiroiRen; Nov 21, 2013 at 12:10 AM.