Default A little RadeonPro help?

I was looking into the Ambient Occlusion threads and saw that it was an Nvidia exclusive feature unless you use RadeonPro for your AMD card. Unfortunately, RadeonPro isn't working in game for me. Would anyone happen to know how exactly to get it working? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also I have checked the RadeonPro forums and haven't gotten any information, so I thought it'd be best to ask here.

I could also use some help, my game runs with a slight stutter normally but if there are several players using pas and tech it gets a major slowdown and big boss fights or many players using techs/pas cause it to turn into a slideshow with like 5 frames per second.

I have an AMD A-10 5800 (quadcore 3,8GHz) cpu with onboard Radeon 7660HD.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    I could also use some help, my game runs with a slight stutter normally but if there are several players using pas and tech it gets a major slowdown and big boss fights or many players using techs/pas cause it to turn into a slideshow with like 5 frames per second.

I have an AMD A-10 5800 (quadcore 3,8GHz) cpu with onboard Radeon 7660HD.
    You have a different issue than the OP of the thread and the main issue with your slowdown is because of the integrated gpu is putting a limit on how much it can render in a second, also it uses some of your computer's ram for vram instead, you need to go get a standalone gpu or a graphics card to fix that issue.

I think i saw someone posted the info about the RadeonPro in the same thread of the AO, did you check threw the pages?

Checked through them but there wasn't any info on how to get it running in PSO2. But I guess I'll try asking there.

I had trouble running RadeonPro recently but it looks like it works again with today's update.

Now I wonder if anyone has a good AO setting because I hardly see any difference with whatever I've tried (at least I can still use it for SweetFX).

Reiashi > You first need to create a AO profile for pso2.exe (Setting > Ambient Occlusion), and be sure to set up the custom launcher option.

Spoiler!

Falling like a black star…

how to set AO with radeon pro? i dont think see the option for it
    Ship 2 / Invite ID : 10385482 / Courina

Quote Originally Posted by KuroNeko77 View Post
    I had trouble running RadeonPro recently but it looks like it works again with today's update.

Now I wonder if anyone has a good AO setting because I hardly see any difference with whatever I've tried (at least I can still use it for SweetFX).

Reiashi > You first need to create a AO profile for pso2.exe (Setting > Ambient Occlusion), and be sure to set up the custom launcher option.

Spoiler!

I tried that but it still can't hook pso2 with RadeonPro here.

Here is the AO tab:
    i imgur com/Dh4wcF2.jpg

then the profile with custom launcher option:
    i imgur com/3ZsYPQX.jpg

I've tried to make it work for a while but no success after all.
    Please with anyone know something help me. I did it with other game and worked fine but I can't make it work with pso2.

Lol. AO doesn't work good through Radeon Pro, if at all in most cases. If you were looking at Sizustar's photos, those are pretty much just nvidia inspector.

Edit: Does other game have GameGuard? Probably not. GG kills hooks or kills game. GG is shit.

"Don't look for the people in your past. There is a reason they don't exist in your future." - Riesz
    Ship 2 - ID: Chrysheight

So no RadeonPro with pso2? How sad but I'm still looking for a way to v-sync and limit my framerate.