Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Quote Originally Posted by ChocoboRRR View Post
    Shut up clinton you already being kicked off as president and I am not sure yours hats being trustable with the current situation going on. o_o

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

lol. That is perfect. Though, we shouldn't eliminate the option of them being insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Link1275 View Post
    What violence? Good grief until you mentioned that I wasn't even considering hacking pso-world, getting your IP, tracking you down, and killing you. Though now that you mention it.... On a more serious note. Skill at dashing does not equal being good at the game, you could train up an absolute NEWB to triple dash BEFORE they fought rockbear. I never said that killing rockbear was harder than dashing, I said that dashing has no effect on your skill at playing the game, it just looks cool. Dashing in such a manner is completely unnecessary and WORTHLESS! And if you are toting that as your only skill then that makes you a worthless party member as I can solo a significant amount of the areas in the game. Can you? Can you even take 5 steps in the game without consulting a control layout/the manual? To be completely honest with you the more you smack your keyboard the more you sound like an empty head where everything just echoes around and never ceases to sink into anything.

So please, go by an English dictionary. And go take English classes at your local college or institute of choice. Just make certain that you get something more than a cereal box education concerning English.

Oh, and please just get some common sense while you're at it. You seem to be devoid of any common sense at all. Probably the result of a poor public education in who knows where.

Good one. He seems to be going psychotic at this point. I've never had the enjoyment of watching someone gradually lose their sanity before, this should be fun.
    Quite funny from you first treaten people with so called police that they got guns now not so sure you got really good sense in ya nope at all. And I loled that triple dash skill learn wont able to take down a rockbear. And now are you just seriously think ya better player when you are well know casual against I who experted/practiced fps through hard training and now a random casual brand me as casual unlike pro gamers who brand me as pro? It is like listen to this very casual is very good idea! Lmao only stupid being will listen likes of yours for sure. And you sure most stupid I even seen do you know what it take to play Monster Hunter Portable 2nd 1st day. No shut up gajin.

Quote Originally Posted by Link1275 View Post
    lol. That is perfect. Though, we shouldn't eliminate the option of them being insane.
    You are saying that you are conspiracy with Clinton doing wow. Gajins I expect nothing from gajins. It's like Sega says, don't bother with gajins they are Dumb unable realize existing that think nothing more other are just stupid and insane. Yes you can blame them the two top posters cause they are behind currently sham NSA actions.
    Last edited by ChocoboRRR; Nov 23, 2013 at 09:33 PM.

People called treaten police from all the guns was the first really good fun. Do not take Loled Triple Dash rockbear skill to learn. Practice and specialty brands, experted random brand casual casual, casual gamers and hard training and my fps is now seriously, I now just shopping more professional athletes know. It is to listen to this very very casual good idea! Lmao stupid is certainly likes you. Stupid Monster Hunter 2 in free knows in the play. Gajin does not shut down.
    casual casual, casual

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    casual casual, casual
    So Gratz?

Oh is that expected the limit of gajins. I think I overrated them a bit.
    Last edited by ChocoboRRR; Nov 23, 2013 at 09:43 PM.

"oh yeah well you're retarded" - the retard in last place

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    "oh yeah well you're retarded" - the retard in last place
    Read the sentence good again cause you are not only gajins. Don't mistake me for ya crappy English that we need to start ours own English language with videogames.

I'm not even going to try and make sense of what you say anymore.

So I'll leave you with this:

Quote Originally Posted by ChocoboRRR View Post
    Read the sentence good again cause you are not only gajins. Don't mistake me for ya crappy English that we need to start ours own English language with videogames.
    Again cause reads a good statement as gajins. So cheesy and ruin in English stores, start playing video games.
    Start playing video games? Not a bad idea!