Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Let's fix Forces

It's not a surprise that SH killed FoTe as a viable class. Enemies have too much HP and casters suffers even at mobbing, when they were the best class at VH for that duty. Of course, they have nothing to do against other classes at bosses as before.

So let's try to figure out wich changes can Sega do to fix casters.

My list of fixes:

#1: Displacement normalization

- Make Fo run slower than other classes, because why not.

#2: Gunslash fix

- 'Fo Mag skill' at tree. Removes S-ata and R-ata at a fixed rate depending on the T-ata of your mag.
    - Make basic attack of gunslashes waste PP and heal enemies as compensation.

#3: Selecting Force at class counter resets it to 0. At level 0 you can't perform any attack. Of course you can't get into MPAs since you have not the required level. You are allowed to die, though.

If you try to level up waiting for Oodans and Dagans to kill each other, you will get your account suspended and deleted.

#4: Useless weapon atribute for techs fix

- Buff Dodo's success rate +90% for both grinding and affixing.
    - Remove the ability to hold meseta or items.

#5: Cristal slingshot fix

- Inmunity to moon atomizers.
    - Added 20% weakness to both strike and range attacks. 100% resist to all tech attacks. 30% weakness to all elements. Damage formula multiplies weaknesses.
    -Tech attacks removed from enemies, they count as R-ata instead.

#6: If you try to create a new character using Force, Pso2.exe will attempt to delete c: (again).

My list of fixes:

Mirage Boost - 500% more power on the next attack used right after Mirage Escape. It doesn't just fix Forces, either - even better, this means that Hunter's Fury Combo Up can not possibly apply, so now, Techter may be a better choice of a subclass for Force!

You mean SH in general or SH Tas?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

No see, I think what would be better is if next patch, all traces of the force class were just gone! Think of it. You log in, no rods, no tatk, no magic defense, its just gone! Every game needs that worthless race and class combo and it would be amazing because newmans could be the worst at everything!

In all seriousness, I've found that with essentially maxed out gear, FoTe is actually... okay? Its not awful, but it severely lacks in the punch that other classes have in all aspects. Force in general, lacks in that I should say although for general usage force with techer sub is harder, not even having a reasonable way to travel to compensate.

I don't even want to go into how messed up the force tree itself is, but perhaps an alternative fix might be the techs themselves. I'm sure most of us PSO/PSU veterans remember how disappointed we were about techs not changing as you level them. Well, say they changed that? Than, we almost have a different class. Hell, there are a lot of techs that would be far better if they just changed how they worked (oh, sup there almost every ice tech!).

Techer is its own issue as well. Would be great for buffs to last longer WITHOUT waiting extra time. Or you know, to be able to just give one hit of shifta to give everyone full time for it. And of course, for that time to be more than 2 minutes (because putting 9 extra skill points in for another minute when you have sit 10 seconds for the full shifta just isn't worth it).

I mean those are just ideas, and I know force and techer aren't the only classes with problems, but seriously...

Could just massively buff the damage for hitting an elemental weakness with a tech

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowth117 View Post
    In all seriousness, I've found that with essentially maxed out gear, FoTe is actually... okay? Its not awful, but it severely lacks in the punch that other classes have in all aspects.
    agreed with this!

its a bad joke when a GU/HU with half assed equipment can still one shot mobs in SH
    while FO/TE to be able to one shot mobs, need a really high tear equipment :/

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Derpington View Post
    Could just massively buff the damage for hitting an elemental weakness with a tech
    They need to bring back varying element weaknesses very badly. This 1 element for an entire native species thing is completely bull.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Give them a melee weapon with melee PA's with hunter being a good sub to it.

Then just use resta/buffs/get-over-here-zondeel and nothing else.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    Give them a melee weapon with melee PA's with hunter being a good sub to it.

Then just use resta/buffs/get-over-here-zondeel and nothing else.
    Or just buff wand strike skills and up the speed of the wand swing. U can be pro wand as fo and deal major dmg.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Derpington View Post
    I am against this.

You're already pigeon-holed into using whatever element you're fighting is weak to. If anything I would like less of that and more generalization so I can actually use the elements I enjoy.

Funny how it turned out this way, though. Who could have foreseen their "buffs" to Hunter would make every other class OP except the forces & techers?