Default Figter/braver build and some question!

Hi. everone,, i have many question especially about some class build!!

1-if i put a skill point in weapon mastery of my subclass but not on my main class for exemple hunter is sub and fighter is main ...do my fighter class get the bonus damage for only fighter weapon? or do i get the bonus damage for hunter weapon? or even no bonus at all?

2-Does *Weak Stance Charge* upgrade in braver build works the same way as *Average S Charge*? does it affect only charged skill? becuz the explanation is pretty confusing for me.

3-Does FI/BR a viable combo? or his Hunter subs the only best choice for maximizing damage output?

4-Do *PP Slayer* worth it on fighter? need some opinion on that

5-What is *Katana gear* exactly?

Also i would like you guys to share some braver or fighter build with opinion, that would be awsome and really helpfull, Im looking for any improvement i can get from others player perspective! ty

1-no
    2-yes but weakstance too hard to use if your main is katana (really useless against mob)
    3-i think hu sub is better than fi
    4-i have no idea but i already maxed that skill
    5-boost katana dmg and critical rate active when use just guard with max gear gauge

1. Weapon Mastery? You mean the Gear skills? Those affect only that specific weapon, so you would need an all-class katana to use Katana Gear as a Fighter using a katana. Other skills will work fine whether it's from your main or sub class.

2. Yes, charged attacks only, and only on enemy weak points.

3. No, Fi/Hu is a stronger Fi/Br, and Br/Hu is a stronger Br/Fi. If you really want to use (all-class) weapons from both Fighter and Braver at the same time, then you can't do that with Hunter sub (though you can use its weapons instead!).

4. Yes, it's a good boost that's easy to use and works on bosses (unlike Chase Advance).

5. Build up your gauge by attacking enemies. Once it is full, you can block an attack with your weapon action (default Shift key) with proper timing to activate it. Once active, the gauge slowly drains (but still builds from attacks) and gives you a large damage and critrate increase. If you guard an attack when the gauge is not full, however, your gauge will be emptied without a buff.

Check out the Guides Forum for discussion threads about Braver and other helpful information about the game.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

1. No, mastery only applies if it is the main class not sub.
    2. Weak/Average Stance charge applies to katana charge attacks and just bout any others. Doesn't do well with melee weapons, so for a braver maining katana average stance/charge is the better choice.
    3. Hunter is better sub because fighter needs you to stance dance in order to achieve potential damage. So even though Fi has the better bonus for damage being in the wrong spot will screw your damage. Hu is better since the damage in consistent.
    4. PP slayer is a great skill. Easy to achieve and trigger.
    5. What Unlucky said in the post above me. For bravers, it's a must have.

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    1. Weapon Mastery? You mean the Gear skills? Those affect only that specific weapon, so you would need an all-class katana to use Katana Gear as a Fighter using a katana. Other skills will work fine whether it's from your main or sub class.

2. Yes, charged attacks only, and only on enemy weak points.

3. No, Fi/Hu is a stronger Fi/Br, and Br/Hu is a stronger Br/Fi. If you really want to use (all-class) weapons from both Fighter and Braver at the same time, then you can't do that with Hunter sub (though you can use its weapons instead!).

4. Yes, it's a good boost that's easy to use and works on bosses (unlike Chase Advance).

5. Build up your gauge by attacking enemies. Once it is full, you can block an attack with your weapon action (default Shift key) with proper timing to activate it. Once active, the gauge slowly drains (but still builds from attacks) and gives you a large damage and critrate increase. If you guard an attack when the gauge is not full, however, your gauge will be emptied without a buff.

Check out the Guides Forum for discussion threads about Braver and other helpful information about the game.
    ty for good answer and for question *1 i was talking about weapon mastery not gear, the s-att increase iwith a 10* weapon equip

Ok then yeah, the Rare Mastery skill only works on your main class, like strikerhunter said.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide