Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TyroneThaVanGuard View Post
    I kinda wanna know what picture you inserted to take 4 hours. lol
    Butts and Bewb's?
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

anyone get the random art function to successfully replicate anything? if so what were the settings at, what kinda picture did ya use (as in how detailed and how complicated the color scheme), and how long did it take? the best i have gotten so far is extremely abstract versions of the original picture even after a couple hours. it always seems to top out at about 77-85% accurate according to the readouts

Could someone provide me a guideline on how to import pictures? It is not working as I intend it to...

nvmind
    Last edited by ThePendragon; Nov 26, 2013 at 11:24 PM.

AIDA I WANT YOUR BABIES GET ME PREGGERS NOW!

aside from having to scroll for the shapes wich is anoying. its pretty usefull.
    Last edited by Gama; Nov 27, 2013 at 12:28 AM.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine2009 View Post
    anyone get the random art function to successfully replicate anything? if so what were the settings at, what kinda picture did ya use (as in how detailed and how complicated the color scheme), and how long did it take? the best i have gotten so far is extremely abstract versions of the original picture even after a couple hours. it always seems to top out at about 77-85% accurate according to the readouts

Well, for me its been like 2-3 hours and this is what I have so far:

And I used this image:

And its only just now starting to take shape.
    But hey! that accuracy numbers looks nice so I'll give it as long as it needs! xD
    But, I've also noticed, if you zoom out or make the image smaller, it seems to look more like the original image:

At least I think so ._.
    I'm going to try to run another of a lineart picture I'm working on right now and see how that works.
    I'll update as needed d:

CanaanAzure. Ship 8. TE65/FO65/FI50.
    My ID is the same as my character name. Friend me<3
    My DA

The more detailed the pic is, the more impossible it'll probably be to copy it. I think ideally you'd input a vector trace or something.

Thank you AIDA o3o<3 Although there's one downside to this. Now B20 will become even more horrible as the worst weeaboos out there go on a horny rampage with lewd SAs.

Quote Originally Posted by CanaanAzure View Post
    Well, for me its been like 2-3 hours and this is what I have so far:
    Spoiler!

And I used this image:
    Spoiler!

And its only just now starting to take shape.
    But hey! that accuracy numbers looks nice so I'll give it as long as it needs! xD
    But, I've also noticed, if you zoom out or make the image smaller, it seems to look more like the original image:
    Spoiler!

At least I think so ._.
    I'm going to try to run another of a lineart picture I'm working on right now and see how that works.
    I'll update as needed d:
    it looks like the scanner is also warping/squishing/stretching the picture it's scanning as well, so, to prevent aspect ratios from being warped during the scanning, I'd suggest that any and all source images have an aspect ratio of 394x192 pixels, just to be sure and so as not to waste some 12 hours doing something and finding out that was your mistake+^_^+

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    it looks like the scanner is also warping/squishing/stretching the picture it's scanning as well, so, to prevent aspect ratios from being warped during the scanning, I'd suggest that any and all source images have an aspect ratio of 394x192 pixels, just to be sure and so as not to waste some 12 hours doing something and finding out that was your mistake+^_^+
    I dont really mind if it squishes the image.
    I'm just interested in seeing the final result even if it does take 12 hours xD
    But yeah, I do suggest keeping an aspect ratio like that or else you are going to have a squished image.
    I'm running a bunch of trials right now with a variety of images so I'm really interested in seeing how they all come out.

CanaanAzure. Ship 8. TE65/FO65/FI50.
    My ID is the same as my character name. Friend me<3
    My DA