Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Was excited they were making a new quest type. Failed to realize they would make it an emergency quest...

Can't we just get new content that isn't limited by some bullshit factor?

And oh boy, another "event" for Christmas! Emergency quest and bingo card, thrilling!

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    Cool, time to lose even more 10*s due to disconnects, crashes, and getting kicked from the party.
    I was really excited about this EQ, up until they said this about it. It was bullshit enough in tower dc'ing or glitching and losing out on rares, but an entire EQ's worth of drops that isnt just a single boss?

I wonder how they are gonna program this loot crystal, will it all be generated on the spot (as in, you kill a kardha, its 'drop' gets sent to the table at the end, counting boosters active at the time etc) or at the end of the quest? Is everything going to contribute to it or will it just be bosses? (Lets face it, you kill 300 spawns and it generates 300+ bits of loot at once people are gonna DC or drop out, the lag on falz crystals is bad enough sometimes....)
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Dammit Sega why'd you have to make the wave defense thing an EQ.

wow kanran wasn't enough to stun mobs now they give us aoe stun cocido omg gaym2hard

so what's the deal

oh right that EQ

lol

Bummer for those who got bad connection or dc'd on new EQ, if there gonna be a sandstorm on it will get some people to lag for worse for some critical situations there in. And for the Merry Christmas on Ice EQ...Rare Banther please, also hope that Xie's CO give tons of EXP just like last year's Christmas CO.
    Last edited by BlueCast Boy; Nov 29, 2013 at 11:35 AM.

Boo they're nerfing my ability to scout other ships' economy with my 2nd account...

Arks coats, gimme noa!!

I don't care about the new eq or other stuff. My yas and units are good enough till Ultimate.

Banish arrow sounds stupid OP if you're in a party with a weak bullet ranger and a dark techer/force. o wo I wonder if it works like Zanverse and just does a percent of the damage dealt?

Oh I forgot about the Christmas decoration. I need that tree and presents for my room.

Honestly, guys, if this new content doesn't win you over again either, just quit the damn game already. I can see why you are bored, I am too, but I'm not sure what you expect to sway you around once more - whetever it is, it's not gonna come.

@Deletion Process:
    Sucks. Ever since Ep.2 rolled around, I loved how I could recreate new charas until I was satisfied with them, no AC paying involved. That option will be no more.