Default Does anyone has ever sent a support ticket to PSO's team?

Hi

As the title say, does anyone has ever sent a ticket to the PSO team (if they have it)? I afraid that they will ban my account since I play outside Japan and of course I'm not a Japanese. Do you think I can send one in English to them. Or maybe I can trick them that I'm a Japanese by writing it in Japanese (I have one friend who might be able to do that). Although it's still dangerous since all of the information in SEGA ID is false information (at least address).

I really need a support because I buy AC via Webmoney and didn't receive it (the webmoney balance deduct but I didn't get the AC.

Thanks

How long have you waited for the AC

Around 1 hour now.

I quite sure that there might be some error in purchasing AC because when it redirect me from webmoney back to pso site it said "network congestion, please try again later" (translate from by google translate using chrome).

Beside that my friend also purchase AC but they receive it immediately (I try to purchase another 500 and I receive it immediately too).

Or maybe I should wait a couple days to ensure that it's gone away?

So if I can send it in Japanese they will not angry and ban my account right? I will try to ask my friend to translate it from English. Or maybe someone in this forum would like to help that would be appreciate