Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Ami, even though is it is still on the store, can it be downloaded onto a Vita?

After going through the forum, legit or CFW, it doesn't look like PSP2i can be run on a Vita.
    Time moves faster where I'm standing.

Oh I wouldn't know, I'm too broke to buy a Vita. I use my PSP

Won't even show in the store if you're trying to download it to a Vita. It'll show up in your download history, but it'll give you an error if you try to download it.

If you still have a PSP for the game that's fine, but if you really want to play it from your Vita, you're going to have to do some research into finding a working and up to date CFW that'll work with the Vita updates.
    Last edited by blace; Jan 23, 2014 at 08:47 PM.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Is there a youtube video that shows how to get it running? This is the one time I'd sell my PSP to upgrade to a Vita.
    So many more games on Jpn Vita than U.S. tbqh.
    Triton. At your service.

Not that I know of that are recent.

However, the biggest deal breaker is that you need separate memory cards, as memory cards are account locked, whereas you change the SEN ID and activating products for that region and vice versa.

You'll also need to go through the entire process of setting up your Vita whenever you want to switch ID's to play certain games.

In short, you're going to need to shell out more money for the memory cards alone and since they're a proprietary product, only Sony makes them and we all know how much more expensive Sony branded products are.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Moved back to Utah. Goodbye, Japan... ; ;

Just a wild guess, but kind of understanding how the access key for individual copies works, I can NOT play this online on the Vita, right?
    Aki on GC PSO, PS2 PSU: AotI, and PSP2i.

地獄へ行くの? お前が先だ!
    DC PSO veteran/The Original Duman

The license is based on your account and is linked to that account. I have two PSP's so I can tell you that as long as you activate the product through PSN it'll work perfectly.

I can't say the same for the Vita as it requires a third party program to run the game on the system, but I assume it can work as long as the original ID that had the key activated was in use.

I missed that JP store sale on PSP2i (what's the current price?), if the game can be downloaded from the store, it CAN be played on the Vita, even if it does not show on the Vita store. Simply download it with a PS3/PC, and then connect the Vita and enjoy. For the Japanese game a Japanese account and formatted memory card will be needed of course.

I can play PSP2 PAL on my Vita, at least I was able to redownload it when Sega took it out of the store... now I also have a backup on the PS3.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    I missed that JP store sale on PSP2i (what's the current price?)
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=217345

Infinity was removed from the JP PS Store a little over a week ago. If you want to buy it, you'll have to go for a physical copy.
    PSO2 Character Information:
    Ciel Di'Mattrio: F Newman, HU75/FI75/RA75/GU75/FO72/TE72/BR75/BO75
    Thalia Fortuna: F Human, FO73/TE74/BR70/BO60

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    I missed that JP store sale on PSP2i (what's the current price?), if the game can be downloaded from the store, it CAN be played on the Vita, even if it does not show on the Vita store. Simply download it with a PS3/PC, and then connect the Vita and enjoy. For the Japanese game a Japanese account and formatted memory card will be needed of course.

I can play PSP2 PAL on my Vita, at least I was able to redownload it when Sega took it out of the store... now I also have a backup on the PS3.
    Yeah, no. I've tried that method and it gave me an error trying to copy the game over to my Vita. The PSP games were not meant to be played on Vita, because Sega.