Default Subclass quest: exact location of Gilnas?

I found the other two easily, but I can't find a Gilnas no matter how many times I run the rare mineral mining quest. I've checked the enemy stats and I've seen enemies more rare than the Gilnas several times, but still no Gilnas.

Does anyone know exactly where it spawns? Like, am I wasting my time running around the first area when I should just be running straight to the second? Or can it spawn anywhere in the entire level?

I've been running through and looking and restarting it for forever now, and if anyone can narrow down where I look, I would greatly appreciate it.

The third area tends to have one.

There's no exact location, but they tend to be in the third area more. The mizer arks quest tends to have them in area 2 a lot too, part of a regular spawn group with gilnatch - no code required.

Thank you for the response. I don't have anything that says mizer in my list, and I know someone else said you could get it from the timed quest that I also don't have in my list. I still don't have it =/...I've been doing a few quests here and there in the meantime b/c I get bored of just running all the way through the desert levels, but it's annoying that I have to keep doing this just to be able to pick a subclass.

Well if anyone reads this thread in the future, I'd been farming on normal for hours and no luck. Then I tried hard mode and I got not one, but two, Gilnas core events. It was in the 3rd area as giga stated earlier, although I guess it could be anywhere.

Anyways, all that work and the techer subclass isn't even in the list....I googled it and apparently I have to get to level 30 for that .