Default Tower Defense 11* w/o killing Dark Vibrace

After beginning and completing my 1st much anticipated run of the brand new Tower Defense emergency quest, I found it to be very rewarding as I received Niren Kamui 11* twin daggers. That isn't what shocked me, what made me curious was that we did not kill Dark Vibrace, we ran out of time and he simply despawned, I had a total of 350% in rare boosts but I'm still curious as to how and what could possibly have dropped it. If anyone reading this received an 11* from Tower Defense today, please share with me how it came to be. Together we can solve this mystery!

the only thing that matters is if you pass the final wave. The big crystal at the end is not from the boss dying it is from you completing the mission. vibrace has a completley different crystal if you kill him so does ragne and i think gwana. Rare version of vibace drops the other two new PA's btw

Quote Originally Posted by TehblackUchiha View Post
    the only thing that matters is if you pass the final wave. The big crystal at the end is not from the boss dying it is from you completing the mission. vibrace has a completley different crystal if you kill him so does ragne and i think gwana. Rare version of vibace drops the other two new PA's btw
    I just received info from a friend that the 11*s drop from the end crystal itself, this clears up all assumptions/curiosity I had regarding this matter. Thank you very much for your information.