Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default [PSO2 JP][Ship 02] Caliginosity - Recruiting Social and Dedicated Players!

This is Caliginosity's recruitment thread.

Interested in joining? Read this post from beginning to end and follow the recruitment procedures as described. Failure to do so will most likely result in your application being disregarded. If you do not feel like spending 5 - 10 minutes getting to know what kind of team you are joining, then you are not suitable to join this team in the first place.

Last updated: 27 December, 2014

Team Master: VentAileron
    Managers: -
    Recruitment is currently: Closed
    Member count: 13

Introduction

Caliginosity is a team that disbanded a few months ago because of various reasons. Our old members are currently scattered around the community or have quit the game when the DDoS attack hit. I have been roaming the Ship 2 community myself a bit trying to find a pleasant team to stay in, sadly with pretty bad results. Tired of all the disappointments, I drifted back to my own team that I didn't formally disband and decided to have a go at reviving it.

Vision

We aim to be a close-knit group who often plays, chats and generally fools around with each other, but also gives each other enough space to do their own thing. We try to be enhance each of the member's PSO2 experience beyond just the provided game content. We first aim to create such a group with a small number of players, then gradually expand our roster as things go well. We hope to bring a sense of unity in the otherwise seemingly shattered English community on ship 2.

We achieve this by first and foremost, treating each other with a basic degree of respect and remember that the one and only reason people play games is to have fun.

Code of Conduct

Deviations from the rules here are allowed using your own fair judgment. This section may sound overly serious, but it is here to prevent drama as much as possible. I speak out of experience from this game alone for most of the things here. Severe or repeated violations of the code of conduct will result in a kick from the team.

As a general rule, every member should have some level of maturity in how they behave. Try to act like an adult person even if you aren't one yet. Try to take distance of all the negative ways people treat each other on the Internet. Remember that even though everyone may be hiding behind a screen anonymously, but they can't hide from words that hurt. So think before you say something.

Bottom line:
    1. Don't be an idiot!
    2. If you join a team, you are not playing alone. Act accordingly!
    3. Team orders are not mandatory, but are highly encouraged!

Recruitment

We are looking for players who:
    1. Play on Ship 2
    2. Know how to treat each other properly.
    3. Are planning to play PSO2 for at least a few months starting from the join date.
    4. Have played PSO2 for at least a month.
    5. Have at least one character being able to play the SH difficulty and is well enough geared to hold its own in that difficulty OR has the motivation to get one within a short time-span after joining.

If you meet these requirements and are willing to join the team, follow one of the following procedures. Follow the steps accurately. Option 1 is the preferred way of doing it. Option 2 is if you do not have an account on PSOW or do not want to post something publicly. The recruitment keyword is "darkness".

Option 1:
    1. Introduce yourself by posting your introduction in this thread. Say anything you want about yourself. Try to tell at least what kind of person you are and what your current status is in PSO2.
    2. Send a friend invite to VentAileron.
    3. Send an in-game mail to VentAileron with the recruitment keyword.
    4. Apply to the team through the Visiphone.
    5. Wait till one of our managers contact you. We will also do this if you are not accepted.

Option 2:
    1. Send a friend invite to VentAileron.
    2. Send an in-game mail to VentAileron with the recruitment keyword and with an introduction of yourself.
    3. Apply to the team through the Visiphone.
    4. Wait till one of our managers contact you. We will also do this if you are not accepted.
    Last edited by Vent; Jan 28, 2015 at 03:14 AM.
    I don't get people. Never have. Never will.
    PSO2: Account Name: VentAileron, Character: ラフィーナ (Raffina)

This is actually something I am looking for. I don't expect any handouts and would like the freedom of playing how I want.

I do a hybrid tank and damage dealing Hunter and too many people are a pain to get along with when they tell me going anything tanky is the "wrong way to play".

I would love to join you guys. I never joined a team before, so I don't really know what I should give. My account name? Character name? I can log in right now if that would help :3

We just need some way to find you in-game. As Arks ID Name is 100% unique, that is the easiest way to do it.

As long as you can do enough damage to not delay the party by too much when doing TACOs, I doubt you will have any problems with your build in general.
    Last edited by Vent; Dec 20, 2013 at 06:06 AM.

Nice introduction of the team. I am willing to join you as it seems that your team matches my playstyle. Although I mostly play as a solo player I don't mind to do some activities together and chatting with other people. Also, I am a relatively new player with not much of experience so any advices and suggestions would be appreciated. Hope to have some fun together!
    Character ID: Tachibana Gin
    Player ID: KurodaTsubasa

Thank you. I tried to put some work into it. I have sent a friend invite to you so we can easily catch each other online.

I have updated the first post with additional information, including the current times that the team is most active (most of our team do not live in the US). The team is currently not as active as it used to be due to holiday season.

Hmmm hi there, I'm a casual USA player that works full-time so I'm not online a lot, but I'd love to have some people to chat with when I do have time to play. I'm relatively new to the game, hope that's not a problem. I'd be happy to team up with any newbies online when I am to help with quests, also, like if there's just that ONE boss you can't get past or something (been there a lot myself, yo, don't mind helping!).

Account name is vodkamutini, character is Mutie. I play a lv. 29 (almost 30) hunter with no idea how builds really work but access to AC, so once my random point allocation becomes a problem, I can fix it. XD

I am a very casual, drama-free, young adult player. I'm mainly just looking for some socialization here. At worst I might just bug experienced players with questions like, "How do I do X?" and then run off to goof around some more. Hope to see ya'll in game. X3
    Last edited by Mutie; Dec 23, 2013 at 08:01 PM.

Thank you for your application.

I have sent you a friend invite in the hopes to catch you online. Also, Arks ID Name is not the username you use to log in, but rather the (unique) name that you put in when you first logged on.

Thanks! And haha sorry I'm not entirely sure what that is, my English patch wasn't working properly while I was signing up and I think I mistook that box as asking me for a friend's referral ID. So that username is a long string of numbers. >_>

Yeah, it's understandably confusing. Now you will go through the whole game as someone whose name consists of numbers. Not sure if that is worth creating a new account for though.

What is your timezone and playing time by the way? We do not have any managers for the US evening hours, so it may become troublesome if that is your timezone. Also, can you sent an application to the team through Visiphone? I sent a friend invite to you, but I am not sure whether that's you anymore. xD
    Last edited by Vent; Dec 25, 2013 at 02:41 PM.

Eeyup. Seems they have an option to display the character name when chatting now, though, so at least that isn't quite so weird anymore. :B I did consider recreating my account at first, but I've already spent AC on it, so that would be wasteful. :/

I did get your friend request, so that was indeed me. XD My timezone is CST, and my playing time is unfortunately US evening hours (08:00-13:00 JST), but only on weekdays. Since the team's most active period is around 8 AM for me, I can probably pop on around then on Saturdays and Sundays as I don't work weekends.

Edit: Sent a request by Visiphone!
    Last edited by Mutie; Dec 26, 2013 at 06:54 AM.